BC Attendence next week | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

BC Attendence next week

I enjoy attendance threads.

As a STH, it’s important to me that the University engages the public and displays a robust array of efforts to generate a good game day crowd along with the die hards/season ticket holders. Wins put butts in the seats but so do incentives and capitalizing on hype/whatever to generate interest.

-Tucker leading the nation in rushing.
-Exciting new likable QB
-Hardnosed (haha) defense
-new look dome
-new concessions
Etc etc

Rutgers offers 2 free tickets to every season ticket holder to boost attendance(for MD game ). Not a bad idea ( again just for this year. The 1-10 plus the Pandemic ( Im guessing about a 10% hit ) were just to much for are limited fan base to handle. We need to find ways to build it back up. Certainly using the Tucker Heisman hype for next year is one. Winning a couple of these last games certainly will not hurt.

at least the lollipops don't spill beer on you as they stagger to their seats.

OIP.Ocgc0J5xwVD1i4w0ozrk6gHaFQ.jpeg

I was in the car for about an hour of the VT game.

I often found myself screaming WHAT IS GOING ON????

Watched the replay later and realized that some things weren't well described, as if it was thought that no one would find out.

Good luck, drive safe.
Matt Park has reached John Sterling level of no score and time/inning updates for looong stretches of time

I was at the Wake game, there was way more than 25k there. My guess would be 35k

i don’t ever mean to be rude or sounding like a downer, but i have very good intel with attendance.

what i would tell any fan who doesn’t is, it’s not that hard to hide 10k bodies. The Dome has 84 sections + luxury boxes. If the box is sold for the game, it’s counted as sold out, even if you only get 10 people in there.

now try and hide about 100 total people per section… pretty easy. Today was definitely in the 23-27k number, but i don’t know that as a fact. Wake i do

Bc fanbase doesnt travel and are fanbase doesnt really get excited for them so not a surprise it was lower than wake or clemson games. On tv it looked similar to liberty

Students who have been strong all year didn’t have their large attendance numbers today which shocked me.
Halloween pre gaming

Halloween pre gaming
And some places in CNY were doing trick or treating yesterday. That plus Halloween parties probably were a big factor. Might’ve been a game where a noon start would’ve actually gotten a bigger crowd.