BC Attendence next week | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BC Attendence next week

If I wasn’t going to be visiting college campuses in Oregon I would be driving up
Small world - This morning I just booked a tour of University of Oregon for 11/8. (My son is on a gap year. He was accepted by UO last year and deferred and plans to go there but we never visted because of COVID.)

Small world - This morning I just booked a tour of University of Oregon for 11/8. (My son is on a gap year. He was accepted by UO last year and deferred and plans to go there but we never visted because of COVID.)

Ha. 11/2 here :)

I think U of Az is the leader but UO is right there.

Tickets are moving, You can tell by the number of lighter red seats there are on the ticketmaster map. Those are recent purchases. Might get to 32 or 33 sold.

BC is the last football game with SU students in attendance. I hope we run the table along with Pitt to boost attendance at the final home game of 2021.

after kickoff vaccine tent. get a shot get a ticket. warning side effects may include nosebleeds. (seats that is )

So what's the latest? One post says it's looking up the next says not good. Guess we will know soon enough.

I'll be on the road for the entirety of the the BC game, driving from VA through PA. It will be the first time listening on the radio or linking through my phone at 65mph. If anyone has tips for listening, I'm open. Should be interesting. Really wish I could be there in person, I bet it will be great. I'll be back for Pitt - never been there for a Thanksgiving weekend game before

for whatever reason radio feed usually leads online by a good thirty seconds. so don't be a spoiler and count to at least ten mississippi before posting a big play.
Download an app called "The Varsity Network "

You should be able to stream the radio broadcast

Try the WAER app.
It’s the cradle of future national broadcasters.

I'll be on the road for the entirety of the the BC game, driving from VA through PA. It will be the first time listening on the radio or linking through my phone at 65mph. If anyone has tips for listening, I'm open. Should be interesting. Really wish I could be there in person, I bet it will be great. I'll be back for Pitt - never been there for a Thanksgiving weekend game before
Don’t take your anger out on the road

And then play a game where you take a drink every time you don't have any idea what's going on in the game.

Just kidding...

(you'd die).
yeah...especially since I'll be driving...

These threads are kind of funny because it’s the same convo every week lol. It’ll be above 25k and definitely below 40k, just like pretty much every game has been this year. Copy and paste that every week until we are a ranked team

These threads are kind of funny because it’s the same convo every week lol. It’ll be above 25k and definitely below 40k, just like pretty much every game has been this year. Copy and paste that every week until we are a ranked team
So against Pitt after we stomp BC, Ville, and State

Guilty here, I love seeing the dome with those upper decks packed, I start a lot of these threads and they absolutely are repetitive. If admin should delete I would take no offense.

You won't have any idea what is going on. Matt Park calls a decent basketball game, but for football, he leaves out most of what happens. For example, you might hear, "1st and 10 from the 25, BC runs up the middle and Wax makes the tackle after a gain. Let's see if SU can play bend but don't break here. BC has been pretty good in the red zone this year. It's incomplete and SU forces the fg!"
Obviously an exaggeration, but he never seems to tell you how many yards are gained or even what down it is. He gets off on a story line and entire plays go by without description. Very frustrating.

hope the students go all out with costumes

weather...halloween weekend... looking at the TM map...

going to assume this is going to be similar to wake's attendance: 25k

Man arrested outside of Scranton PA in violent road rage incident. News at 11.

Guilty here, I love seeing the dome with those upper decks packed, I start a lot of these threads and they absolutely are repetitive. If admin should delete I would take no offense.
Nahh. Some of you are pretty good at Ticket master trends. I like knowing if it will be closer to 25k or 35k. Makes a big difference at the game.