BC fires Addazio / hires Jeff Hafley | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

BC fires Addazio / hires Jeff Hafley

I bet that's the same look Jill had on her face when Coach P took the UConn job. ;)

This is why meeting someone in a grocery store is almost never a good idea.

Excluding this time.

animal-house.jpg

so did OSU D really dramatically improve or does it have multiple studs running around creating Havoc

its not like they played a Ton on high end offense in the B10, half those teams had no offense at all.

Chase Young, Jeff Okudah, Malik Harrison all aren’t walking through that door with him at BC, nor will he be bringing in players of that caliber to BC. not worried in the slightest about this hire. Chris Ash 2.0?

Not sure if the job is dead end. It's a beautiful place that will draw well if he wins and at this point in his career, it's another contract towards a beautiful and comfy retirement. Its hard to move your family for these gigs but can't imagine Colorado was a tough sell for the wife and he has a shot to do well out there. Whether he uses this as a spring board is tough to say. He is in control, in a win/win. He has had a nice career and if he is feeling it could jump to an attractive B10 gig .
Their facilities also punch WAY above their weight, and it’s a growing part of the country. I can absolutely see him doing well and landing a mid tier P5 job.

Difference is that Hafley can recruit.
They said Ash was a great recruiting coming from OSU
BC is a tough sell but I think it's easier to get kids to go to then Rutgirls

"During his lone season at Rutgers, Hafley was regarded as an ace recruiter."

"While working for Dave Wannstedt at Pitt, Hafley was credited with recruiting several New Jersey stars — including future pros such as Dion Lewis, Ray Graham and T.J. Clemmings — to play for the Panthers."

Hafley is a proven recruiter and it’s not just talk. He’s also a jersey guy and will do well there. Rutgers fans are worried.

Went to Siena... graduated in 2001. My alma mater.

Montvale, NJ native. He will crush it recruiting. Just got named the 4th best recruiter in the country this year.

Went to Siena... graduated in 2001. My alma mater.

Montvale, NJ native. He will crush it recruiting. Just got named the 4th best recruiter in the country this year.

not great, Rocco

Guess we’ll just have to beat them into submission before that ball gets rolling

Lol yeah he was awesome with all the talent the Browns had on offense...