BC Game Thread... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

OrangeDW said:
Seriously...bag the zone with this team. It's not going to work.
imagine this team as a fastball only pitcher throwing it straight down the middle and every player is cocking back and blasting home runs pitch after pitch. What coach would continue to keep that pitcher in the game?

This is the first year that the "play man to man" crowd has a point. We will not win a single game if we play zone all year. We could not do worse if we played man. We r giving up 100 w zone to the worst team in the league

The worst thing that can happen is we stop them with the press, and they get to set up against our half court defense.

Howard made a short one!!! Of course he missed the first one...but nevertheless. :(

Howard made a short one!!! Of course he missed the first one...but nevertheless. :(
Did you see JB snickering on the sideline? We'll be better off when they run Frank off this year

Well we have big time guard talent coming next year. No wait.
If they don't pull a rabbit out of a hat, I'm very concerned for the future of this program. We can't have 2 years in a row of this and then JB retires. Dude is straight up running this program into the ground on his way out.

Well we have big time guard talent coming next year. No wait.

So depressing. I could suck it up for one awful season and be understanding of the reasons...probation, early entries, a couple guys not panning out... if the next season looked promising. Our guards are horrible and right now we have none coming in next year. I am officially freaking out.

Stop being critical of JB nobody knew the scope of
The NCAA sanctions.
PLEASE...that is total BS! This team is bad because JB can't adapt like elite coaches.

UNC @GaTech was a worse loss than this at least!

Did you see JB snickering on the sideline? We'll be better off when they run Frank off this year

I'm wondering if Frank finishes this season out...

Run him off for who though? We will literally have nobody else, as it stands.

Was looking at our conference schedule. Is 4-14 being too optimistic?

Frank Howard is the point guard equivalent of JT Barrett in the Clemson/OSU game last night. JB is playing the part of the Buckeyes OC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom