Live Video: Watch ESPN
Radio: Syracuse IMG Network
Live Stats
Twitter: @Cuse | @Cuse_MBB
Instagram: @cusepics | @cuse_mbb
Syracuse Links Notes | News | Roster | Schedule
Boston College Links Notes | News | Roster | Schedule

Orange Battle Eagles Wednesday

I think the high low post game is going to improve. Maybe Chukwu at the top, if he can shoot a 10 footer as good as he's been making free throws.

That makes for a great trivia question:

Six of them are fairly easy: Colgate, Cornell, Georgetown, Villanova, St. Johns, UConn.

The other two are slightly more tricky.
Pitt is an easy one and I’d assume the other one is either Penn State or Seton Hall.

Pitt is an easy one and I’d assume the other one is either Penn State or Seton Hall.

Pitt, Penn State and Niagara are the others. That tweet is incorrect -- we have played 9 schools more than BC.

Last edited:
I swear it. THIS. HAPPENED. TO ME! (I bet this story is buried in some thread I must have hijacked).

On Queens Blvd coming from Manhattan years ago.
I see a Pagani Zonda in the distance...I tell my wife to be at the time that it couldn't be real. Car is too expensive, too rare. Has to be a kit car. My wife says "what is a kit car"? I said forget it, but we gotta catch up to this car to prove it. Caught up to it with a vengeance, like a typical Queens loony :)

Pulled up to the car at a red. Before making eye contact with people in the bat mobile (google this car, you will not be disappointed), I tell my wife "it is definitely real". She says how do you know? I said "look who's riding shotgun"!

It was him. He wasn't allowed to drive it home as he just came back from traffic court (it was in the news that week). His buddy, relative, whoever drove him home.

I worked in film, sports and music videos and always thought it was classy not to make a big fuss even though I was starstruck. I say "nice car!" trying to play if off like I didn't know him. He gave me the peace sign, HUGE SMILE with the tooth gap and said thanks a lot. I could tell, he probably thought I knew who he was, but class act, seems pretty nice.
Of course, he didn't give that sarcastic expression from the gif, but it is very familiar!

Key to the game is Brissett. BC has possibly the best backcourt in the ACC so a push there would be great. The BC bigs and our bigs are probably a push. The X factor is Brissett. 20/10.

Robinson pulled up lame in their last game towards end of game and came out - looked like hami or quad - pretty sure he didn't go back in - haven't heard anything about him being less than 100% tonight tho...

I don't have ESPN U on my package. Anyone have an audio link?

We got more students for exhibition games when I was enrolled as a student than we do now. Pathetic.

Really good first possession

Another terrible game coming