BC Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Ha! Only court in the world that doesn't serve home cooking. Gee, I wonder why?

nit-picking. 6 TOs by Battle and 4 missed FTs. Hard to complain other than that. Great game by Howard. 6 assists, 0 TOs. 18 points. Dolezaj had the best half he's had all season in the 2nd half. Chukwu also had one of his best games on offense.

2 down, 2 to go before the tough part of the schedule comes up. Road victories against Pitt and GT needed badly.

nit-picking. 6 TOs by Battle and 4 missed FTs. Hard to complain other than that. Great game by Howard. 6 assists, 0 TOs. 18 points. Dolezaj had the best half he's had all season in the 2nd half. Chukwu also had one of his best games on offense.

2 down, 2 to go before the tough part of the schedule comes up. Road victories against Pitt and GT needed badly.

If we win the next 2 we'd be 16-6 overall and 5-4 in the ACC. At that point, with our OOC schedule and metrics, we would probably only need 3 more wins to get into "last 4 in/last 4 out" category and i'd say 4 more wins, which would give us 20 overall and 9 ACC wins, we'd be almost a shoe-in for the tourney.

If we win the next 2 we'd be 16-6 overall and 5-4 in the ACC. At that point, with our OOC schedule and metrics, we would probably only need 3 more wins to get into "last 4 in/last 4 out" category and i'd say 4 more wins, which would give us 20 overall and 9 ACC wins, we'd be almost a shoe-in for the tourney.
I agree. I said after going 11-2 in non-ACC games that if we went 9-9 in ACC we would be in the tournament. What's important is the team has not been blown out in any game this year. Kansas and UVA are the only teams that beat us hands down.

I agree. I said after going 11-2 in non-ACC games that if we went 9-9 in ACC we would be in the tournament. What's important is the team has not been blown out in any game this year. Kansas and UVA are the only teams that beat us hands down.
Even if the committee just looks at the final scores, I believe the UVA game ended 68-61 in Charlottesville. That's very respectable... Kansas did blow us out though.

8 ACC teams with 3 wins. 7 after FSU goes final.

BTW, we entered the game in sole possession of 13th place in the ACC. Now we are in a 5-way tie for 8th. And GT and Miami , in 7th place, are losing. So we could be in a 7-way tie for 6th place by the end of the night. Although NC State and FSU are winning and could move to 4-4. My head hurts!

Even if the committee just looks at the final scores, I believe the UVA game ended 68-61 in Charlottesville. That's very respectable... Kansas did blow us out though.
Agree again. The UVA score was not as close as it ended. Maybe we'll do better in the Dome.

I honestly feel bad for Chapman's hairline. Holy hell. Dude is going to look like Krusty the Clown from the Simpsons later on in life.