BC Game... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fear with playing a 3-3-5 defense was we don’t have the size up front or at the MLB. My fear has come true.

Just can't stop them. We put just about everyone on the LOS that last play, didn't matter.

Why does our defensive coordinator not load the box every play with 8 in the box? Also, this is a JV-sized team on both sides of the ball.

Blame it on no spring ball, blame it on COVID, do whatever you like. But these guys look tiny. And have looked tiny since Babers took over.

Our DL is a bit of a concern. Doesn't seem like we have anything behind these guys either. I rather them guess wrong and shoot a gap instead of just standing there doing nothing. We can play 11 in the box and it is useless if no one tries to make a play behind the LOS.

The fact it was only a toenail is the reason he should have been in bounds. All he had to do was put left foot down instead of right foot and it was 7.

he is 0 for his career on sideline catches oob
I’m glad you think jumping and catching is just easy like that. Around two defenders.

Hard to keep weight on during season and were playing a ton of freshmen who really needed a year or two before being thrown into the fire, but we have no choice. I think the future is bright. We do need more size on the DL though

They just can't get off blocks to save their lives...

They had the whole half to rest.
They spent halftime drinking Gatorade and eating oranges/bananas for nutrition.
They don’t get much rest during halftime.
They need the offense give them less time on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.