BC Game... | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Dakota is in there for tisdale, and of course rhino goes down.

typical

Still rolling with 11 but it’s good to a true fresh making some plays

Why does our defensive coordinator not load the box every play with 8 in the box? Also, this is a JV-sized team on both sides of the ball.

Blame it on no spring ball, blame it on COVID, do whatever you like. But these guys look tiny. And have looked tiny since Babers took over.
Cant do it that often. Teams will go over the top on our young secondary. Have to pick and choose opportunities. I do agree we have to load up more on first down.

Now with Tucker I don’t think they need to abandon the run on 2nd and 4... move the chains.

I would love to see some more of the screens and maybe a rollout or two. Iwant to see what the young man can do with some daylight. See if he has some scramble in his game.

what a difference a functional offense can make with your defenses. Other than that 3 and out at the end of the 2nd, Morgan has been able to at least flip the field on drives. Need to finish off drives, but for a first start, I’m happy.

what a difference a functional offense can make with your defenses. Other than that 3 and out at the end of the 2nd, Morgan has been able to at least flip the field on drives. Need to finish off drives, but for a first start, I’m happy.
Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.