BC Gameday... | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Broderick S I Made GIF

Are we really so inept that we can't recruit decent receivers, & decent OLinemen?
How can we continue to absolutely Suck at the same things, over and over and over and over?
Unreal.
We haven’t had a decent group of receivers here since Dino became HC

CDR with a 9.31 QBR. 7-17, 37 yards, 0 TDs, 4 INT. I wonder where it stacks up in worst performances in all of history
O Line had a very good game by their standards Allen was great he was terrible and nearly all of it was on him. To be fair at the end I guess he was playing hurt but most of the awful plays were before that.

I think the only good throws were the bubble screens...Dino's favorite play when he doesn't have a noddle arm QB. Nothing accurate down the field at all that I can recall?

I would like to see an argument of how this loss isn't the worst one out of the last five.

Earlier in the year… like week 3 I thought Dino was the best we could do… I did not envision the utter collapse and going from what looked to be a solid top 40 team to one of the worst in college football. BC looked terrible… we were even worse. CDRW has to be the worst passing QB I’ve ever seen. Fire Dino now… this is an absolute disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom