BC Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
F-Avb6_WwAAkM33

With Wake losing to Duke last night, they have to win two out of three and they still have to play at Notre Dame. The final game of the season is going to be big for bowl eligibility possibly.

Will be there. Looking forward to having a better idea of whats really happening come ~10 pm

Gonna start with hoping there is good reason to stay tuned in for the 2H and go from there...

I feel like I have tickets to a really bad, low budget movie that I know I'm going to be disappointed in but must see it anyway. Ahhhhh, the life of an SU football fan.
You feel that good? Lol. There are some "fantastic" terrible movies, that can be a joy to watch. "The Room" is considered the Citizen Kane of bad movies. One professor even has his students attempt to make a movie this bad... NONE of them can. Its so bad, its good. Movies have been made about it. There are midnight showings... its perfectly terrible.

Ringo Stars " Caveman" is one of my favorite terrible movies...

If tonight is a bad movie? I certainly hope there are moments that are entertaining, and memorable. ;-)

Like winning...

You feel that good? Lol. There are some "fantastic" terrible movies, that can be a joy to watch. "The Room" is considered the Citizen Kane of bad movies. One professor even has his students attempt to make a movie this bad... NONE of them can. Its so bad, its good. Movies have been made about it. There are midnight showings... its perfectly terrible.

If tonight is a bad movie? I certainly hope there are moments that are entertaining, and memorable. ;-)

Like winning...

So you're saying Dino is actually Ed Wood?

God I hate BC. They are so stupid. Terrible stadium. Terrible fans. Hate their football team, basketball team.

Many moons ago I did have a great winning streak at beer pong tailgating (or I guess it was tailgating, it was basically partying outside those south campus type dorms they have) way back when.

But F em.

Here's hoping they don't play like "Doo doo, Ca ca, ."

So you're saying Dino is actually Ed Wood?
Nahh. He's better than that. Ed Wood movies are BAD, but I'm not sure they're so bad, they are good.. Perhaps Nicholas Cage? A few good movies. Some real stinkers, and strangely, his worst movies I tend to enjoy more for their badness... (Willy's Wonderland is terrible, but somehow the badness was slightly entertaining.)

Nahh. He's better than that. Ed Wood movies are BAD, but I'm not sure they're so bad, they are good.. Perhaps Nicholas Cage? A few good movies. Some real stinkers, and strangely, his worst movies I tend to enjoy more for their badness... (Willy's Wonderland is terrible, but somehow the badness was slightly entertaining.)

I'm not so sure. Wood often just went with one scene so he didn't really use a playbook, sound familiar?

If we win this game do we have to table all the new coach threads for another week? Asking for a friend.

Curb stomping commences in 11 hours. I feel so sorry for locals who pass up the event tonight. I'll be there at 3:00. Need to switch up the mojo. Going from Busch light to Macallan 18. Has to work.
Thats a big jump there buddy, pace yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors