BC is not going to be easy | Syracusefan.com

BC is not going to be easy

NC State will have a foot in the tournament if they win this one.

Shame that team sucks and isn’t gonna pull off any upsets in the dance to make the ACC look good if they get in as the 5th team.

The last 6 ACC games we lost have been by 21 points. We will be in every game and favored 4 out of the last 5.
Unfortunately this team has shown the ability to lose to any team in the league. Almost does not count in basketball. Being a favorite is meaningless. Yes, the last 5 games are very winnable. That's all I will say.

Unfortunately this team has shown the ability to lose to any team in the league. Almost does not count in basketball. Being a favorite is meaningless. Yes, the last 5 games are very winnable. That's all I will say.

It has also shown the ability to be there with every team. Every game is winnable. Every game is Loseable. It’s pretty much the same for every team outside of Duke and FSU.

It has also shown the ability to be there with every team. Every game is winnable. Every game is Loseable. It’s pretty much the same for every team outside of Duke and FSU.

Yup. It’s why I refuse to say “it’s over” even though it looks extremely bleak. But if we win out, which is possible because we haven’t been flat out outclassed by anyone, is it still over?

I don't disagree but what I am saying is that it is highly unlikely that the team will put together a monumental winning streak over the last 6 games based on results thus far. As well as the team played at FSU, a win at Louisville is not likely. I then doubt we will win the last 5. Going 4-1 would be outstanding in my opinion. The team has a realistic chance of finishing 5th in the ACC. Or 12th.

I don't disagree but what I am saying is that it is highly unlikely that the team will put together a monumental winning streak over the last 6 games based on results thus far. As well as the team played at FSU, a win at Louisville is not likely. I then doubt we will win the last 5. Going 4-1 would be outstanding in my opinion. The team has a realistic chance of finishing 5th in the ACC. Or 12th.

So, is it more or less highly unlikely than when we put on the last winning streak?
(5 games).

We weren’t just losing games back then, we were mostly getting blown out in our L’s

I’d say we match up better vs Llvll than we did against FSU.

And there are zero dominant teams in the ACC this year - anybody can beat anybody on any given day.

Are the odds ever in our favor?

NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!!! ;)

So, is it more or less highly unlikely than when we put on the last winning streak?
(5 games).

We weren’t just losing games back then, we were mostly getting blown out in our L’s

I’d say we match up better vs Llvll than we did against FSU.

And there are zero dominant teams in the ACC this year - anybody can beat anybody on any given day.

Are the odds ever in our favor?

NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!!! ;)

Agree. But LVille coming off back to back awful losses against teams rated worse than us. They’ll right the ship at some point. Also we should have beat FSU

Yes, I too think we match up better against Louisville than FSU but UL is coming off of 2 embarrassing losses and back at home. Unless we can do better from beyond the 3-point line than we've done recently, everything else is moot. We will lose.

This team has such a small margin of error. When you look at the 5 game winning streak, 4 of the 5 could have gone the other way, just like recent losses could have gone the other way. I just don't expect the ball to bounce our way in all of the last 5 games.

This is the kind of attitude fans of bubble teams have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom