BC next week gameday vs Clemson | Syracusefan.com

BC next week gameday vs Clemson

elimunelson

Solvay Fanatic
Rumors are if they both take of business this weekend, ESPN game day will be going to Chestnut HIll for the Clemson game. As Syracuse fans, who we rooting for in this one?

Clemson. We are 2 games back and they own the tiebreaker. I do not see us giving them a run for the Atlantic however, we need BC to falter so we can grab one of the other premier bowl games instead of them.

Well that and honestly.....#&$@ BC!

Game day in Boston? OMG. I betcha it doesn't even get a mention on sports radio. BC is mostly viewed as another cute little high school team, in the area.

Gbo wouldn't act so smug if Clemson lost at BC. And it would keep SU alive for the Atlantic title.

Gbo’s a solid poster, i’ve not caught a hint of smug’ness that wasn’t in jest.
Just trying to get him to post in this thread, get his take. I've watched BC several times and they are a rugged large sized team. It will definitely be a game.

I'd like to remind all non-Clemson voters(if there are any) that BC is a bunch of back-stabbing liars. First ACC expansion, swore loyalty to BE after VT screwed up the noms, then worked a deal behind SU/Pitt's back leaving us in the dust. BC can rot in hell forevermore.

Just trying to get him to post in this thread, get his take. I've watched BC several times and they are a rugged large sized team. It will definitely be a game.
You've got to use the @ option CousCuse to alert me.

They are a tough team. On paper it looks like a Clemson wipeout but games aren't played on paper. BC is a tough place to play and we'll have to be ready.

You've got to use the @ option CousCuse to alert me.

They are a tough team. On paper it looks like a Clemson wipeout but games aren't played on paper. BC is a tough place to play and we'll have to be ready.
I find their 3 tight end offense very innovative and a match-up nightmare. Dillon is awesom, so is Etienne, gonna be a heavy weight fight.

Is this a serious question?

(1) I would never root for BC against anyone save PSU or Rutgers maybe and

(2) Clemson represents our conference so unbelievably well when it matters. Who in the world would ever root for BC in this match-up?

closet Addazzio fans

Is this a serious question?

(1) I would never root for BC against anyone save PSU or Rutgers maybe and

(2) Clemson represents our conference so unbelievably well when it matters. Who in the world would ever root for BC in this match-up?
skurey

BC winning with Gameday would be awful for us. Why would any Syracuse fan want BC to win that game?

So root for VT this weekend. Then shower. Often.

Finkle is Einhorn. Einhorn is Finkle. Einhorn is a man!

I can't believe it won't be live from Rutgers. who wouldn't want to see Michigan beat them 56-0?

Oklahoma hosts Oklahoma State in the Bedlam game next weekend, if OU still has one loss after this weekend then I could see it being there more than the Clemson/BC game.