BC Predictions... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BC Predictions...

Scoop - 77
Scoonie - 67

Bet the farm Captain J ;)

Usually when this thread is in major error, it is for being too favorable to the Orange. So with everyone minus 2 people calling the Eagles to cover, I figured it'd be a darn lock!!! Ugh, now I know I can't trust you guys not to lose me money in EITHER direction.

BTW, where did the game thread go? Did I get ****ed again or is it gone for everyone? Same question with the espn music in the commercials. I almost miss those recycling and Wanda Sykes *** commercials that used to loop 30 times a game.

Usually when this thread is in major error, it is for being too favorable to the Orange. So with everyone minus 2 people calling the Eagles to cover, I figured it'd be a darn lock!!! Ugh, now I know I can't trust you guys not to lose me money in EITHER direction.
I know you're not this dense. Don't prove me wrong.

I know you're not this dense. Don't prove me wrong.

What do you mean? After studying the outcomes over the years, when off it tends to be in favor of the Orange. Is that not correct?

What do you mean? After studying the outcomes over the years, when off it tends to be in favor of the Orange. Is that not correct?
This is the wrong thread to be using as a guideline for wagering. Most people aren't trying to predict the actual score, and at least originally, the idea was to always predict an SU win.

This is the wrong thread to be using as a guideline for wagering. Most people aren't trying to predict the actual score, and at least originally, the idea was to always predict an SU win.
...and be clever (or try to be, in my case) doing it. :p

I get that the big part of it is to try to look clever and get likes, I get it. But when I used to do it, I would also try to handicap it to the best of my ability and not half-ass it. I tend to take pride in my predictions, which I have a decent record of on here for non score predictions over the years.

BTW, where did the game thread go? Did I get ****ed again or is it gone for everyone? Same question with the espn music in the commercials. I almost miss those recycling and Wanda Sykes *** commercials that used to loop 30 times a game.
I missed something as well. Where is the game thread?

I missed something as well. Where is the game thread?

I asked that as well. So it wasnt just me who got banned, but the thread itself for some bizarre reason?

Yeah - game thread should not be shipped off already. Weird stuff. Was hoping to chat about the team a little.

I get that the big part of it is to try to look clever and get likes, I get it. But when I used to do it, I would also try to handicap it to the best of my ability and not half-ass it. I tend to take pride in my predictions, which I have a decent record of on here for non score predictions over the years.
You're working too hard. ;)

Yeah - game thread should not be shipped off already. Weird stuff. Was hoping to chat about the team a little.

Me too. I dont come around as often anymore, and now that I've got my humor out of the way, I was intending to learn what I could from folks.

You should start a "for serious gambling purposes only prediction thread" from now on.

You're working too hard. ;)

At times. That's why I quit making game predictions though. I have a reputation to uphold on here and fans to keep happy! ;)

Anyhow, I wont bust folks balls anymore about it and will try to get into relatively serious mode...though folks might not take it as such if I start asking about the % chances of making the tournament.

ok I guess that kind of solves it...but is this the new normal? Just want to know going forward. Thanks

So is this the the new normal? Don’t care if it is just want to know :)
Yes, this is the new normal. Technical reasons.

i miss the days where swc would post his why we will win and why they will win threads and some didn’t understand the concept and would get mad at swc for saying the other team would win.

lol and some of those people SWC upset included... ;) cough cough(no, I don't mean me)

Yes, this is the new normal. Technical reasons.

I would be remiss not to ask for the fans, are the technical reasons fixable? Game thread is my favorite thread on here, and I'm probably not the only one, even though I tend to seem odd on many other things. I kinda feel like I may as well log off now. Oh, wait lol

I would be remiss not to ask for the fans, are the technical reasons fixable? Game thread is my favorite thread on here, and I'm probably not the only one, even though I tend to seem odd on many other things. I kinda feel like I may as well log off now. Oh, wait lol
This is the way it is going forward.

Is the idea of a post game thread banned too? Figured I'd ask to avoid being whac a moled, to use a Bees term.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom