BC Predictions... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

BC Predictions...

Very happy you found a compromise and we get to have it during the games. Thanks!

Did I miss something? The long arm of google or something trying to purge game threads along with all the other stuff they have in the last year or so?

Is the idea of a post game thread banned too? Figured I'd ask to avoid being whac a moled, to use a Bees term.

you can make a thread post game. There will be several by mid morning.

Did I miss something?
It was going to be chat room only, but we got to keep it. After the game, at some point, it gets locked and moved to the OT board.

It was going to be chat room only, but we got to keep it. After the game, at some point, it gets locked and moved to the OT board.

***. Am I allowed to ask why? I'm guessing there was a big discussion some night when I was not on here, and apparently I am in the dark on. I know that for topics of actual real-life importance, I saw someone blame advertisers...but we aren't talkng about anything of actual importance in the game threads. Ive tried to stay on topic so that I dont add to my all time record of getting ****ed, and think Ive done pretty good for awhile?

It’s of no use locked though. I understand you guys eventually ship it off to never never land but seemed more quick triggered than usual tonight.

No biggie, just some thoughts. Thanks!
Everyone is free to start a new thread to give voice to their thoughts.

Everyone is free to start a new thread to give voice to their thoughts.

Oh dear God, no! NO!!!

That’s the worst.
Rather than comment in some general post-game thread, some posters feel the need to create a new thread to air their one thought.

like so:
Unnecessary new threads...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom