BC Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

BC Predictions...

My BC prediction is that Dinosaurs will become extinct in about the year 250 million BC

Fresh Orange 69
Dinos 58

I'll be here all night...thank you!!
Ok, I’ll apologize in advance.

My BC prediction is that Dinosaurs will become extinct in about the year 250 million BC

Fresh Orange 69
Dinos 58

Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

Fresh Orange 69
Dinos 58

One Million BC was a much better era. My prediction is a 9 pm school night with the college kids still on break might be a small crowd.

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    16.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
SU 78
BC 75
Agree I think it’s going to be a much tougher game than people think. BC has really improved. They are averaging over 80 points per game and 37% from 3 as a team. Their 7 foot center is very good and versatile in his average 32 minutes/game and has never fouled out of a game this year. He’s shooting .467 from 3 (yowza) and is 2nd on the team for assists averaging over 3 a game with 2 blocks and 18.1 points/gm. Originally from the Netherlands, was a transfer last year from Miss St with 3 years of eligibility so he can come back next year too. They are 10-4. We need to come to play, we will really be hurting if we go 0-3 in conference. That said - hope I’m wrong and we blow them out instead of a nail biter.

Agree I think it’s going to be a much tougher game than people think. BC has really improved. They are averaging over 80 points per game and 37% from 3 as a team. Their 7 foot center is very good and versatile in his average 32 minutes/game and has never fouled out of a game this year. He’s shooting .467 from 3 (yowza) and is 2nd on the team for assists averaging over 3 a game with 2 blocks and 18.1 points/gm. Originally from the Netherlands, was a transfer last year from Miss St with 3 years of eligibility so he can come back next year too. They are 10-4. We need to come to play, we will really be hurting if we go 0-3 in conference. That said - hope I’m wrong and we blow them out instead of a nail biter.
Could be a 1 possession game. That said, we won't be 0-3 in conference. We beat the snot out of Pitt. :)

online poker site board point shaving - 74
actual point shaving - 72

Chestnut Hill Middle School 75
Chestnut Hill, Mass 67

Those Eagles couldn't even beat Chestnut Hill Elementary School

Because Mr.
Drago.jpg
says so!

He’ll hit 2 threes early when McLeod sinks to the paint on a screen before Maliq comes in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom