Clemson Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Predictions...

Tigers 98
Otto 92

We play man, we play man and they both stink. JJ out duels Joe but PJ Hall goes off for 30 and 10. Schefflin breaks both Bell and Carey in half as they go for rebound. Lots of mugging for cameras and making too small signs.

Cuse

Reactions: X
I fear another blowout. Clemson moves the ball. Constant motion. Open 3s

Taylor starts the weave. Gives to Starling who gives to Judah...

And it stops.

Hope I'm wrong

Unfortunately this is going to be a game I make a run to the PA border to wager on SU getting beat down.

DeAndre Hopkins 81
Marvin Harrison 65

Unfortunately this is going to be a game I make a run to the PA border to wager on SU getting beat down.

DeAndre Hopkins 81
Marvin Harrison 65
Yeah I hear ya, Clemson -2- or even better yet you can get money line at -134 on FanDuel.

Who knows. Chase Hunter has got to play better. It's wild we have no really PG on the roster...

SU won a game where it didn't play D., had 1 guy make jump shots, missed FTs, and couldn't rebound.

Not sure thats sustainable model going forward.

SU won a game where it didn't play D., had 1 guy make jump shots, missed FTs, and couldn't rebound.

Not sure thats sustainable model going forward.
Good thing every game plays out differently than the one before it. Except for Chris Bell, who would be on his way to the NBA.

Last edited:
In my head I have zero aspirations of a win and I expect them to try and get Joe his. I think Bell will try and repeat Louisville and this game the shots won't fall. Mintz continues to Knoblauch FTs at inopportune times that prevent us from closing a gap or extending a lead. Starling shells himself. And we are just absolutely abused inside.

But for some reason I think these guys pull it off.

Cuse 72
Clemson 71

DeAndre Hopkins 81
Marvin Harrison 65
Once I saw that rat line of Clemson -2.5 no trip for me.

I could see Judah popping over for 30 and we lose by 15.

I wouldn’t bet on this game though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom