Be afraid. Be very afraid. Mike Waters has his own Twitter now. | Syracusefan.com

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Mike Waters has his own Twitter now.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Michael Cohen@Michael_Cohen1329 Jul
Holy cow my colleague Mike Waters (@MikeWatersSYR) is on Twitter. I never thought I would see the day. @syrbasketball fans rejoice!

I sincerely hope this doesn't mean the Post-Standard is planning on telling him to shut the door and have a seat. :eek:

I predict within 2 months he'll have posted and then retracted an F-bomb laced tirade about Bud Poliquin. His claims that his account was "hacked" by Jim Boeheim will fall on deaf ears and he'll be forced into early retirement, only to appear later as Bernie Fine's personal press agent.

Michael Cohen@Michael_Cohen1329 Jul
Holy cow my colleague Mike Waters (@MikeWatersSYR) is on Twitter. I never thought I would see the day. @syrbasketball fans rejoice!

I sincerely hope this doesn't mean the Post-Standard is planning on telling him to shut the door and have a seat. :eek:

My first (or maybe second) reaction was that, now that he is on Twitter, let's hope he can keep the job that pays him to come up with information that SU hoops fans pine for.

Ha, I just opened one today too.