Be careful | Syracusefan.com

Be careful

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
I posted this in the UConn thread but it got buried when the conversation turned to the proper procedures for clapping at the game on friday.

I've watched UConn play a few times this year and we should be a little afraid of Nick Williams on offense. He reminds me a lot of a Wes Welker type player. The kid just makes plays. The first game I saw of theirs I was impressed with him by his 2nd touch of the ball. He makes things happen. He also has more APY than anyone else on our team, granted that stat may be a little misleading because I believe he may return kicks or punts once in awhile.

He is the type of player that if we gave him a scholarship people would be up in arms because he's not the right size and he doesn't run the 40 in less then 4.4. If we had someone like him on our offense playing in the slot or running screens it would make a huge difference. He's also playing on a team that doesn't take advantage of his abilities and maybe can't, so he should have more yards then he does.

He's got to be able to hold on to Nassib's rockets, too. That in itself appears to be a challenge.

I believe he returned either a punt of KO for a TD either last year or the year before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom