Beat Florida State! | Syracusefan.com

Beat Florida State!

Before the year I didn't think we had a shot but after they laid an egg last week and our O looking good I think we have a chance. Line going to open around 6 or 7?

Outside the qb, is fsu better or worse personnel then last year?

They are missing a couple anticipated starters through suspension and injury, including their left tackle, I'm pretty sure. And there is a bit of a QB controversy. If we are going to spring an upset of a big name team this year, this looks like our best shot.

Also have a new system to learn but if basing anything off the Tech game, worse. Their offense looked inept but their Defense kept the game against them reasonable. Not a defense to be scared of but an above average defense. Their o-line was horrible so hopefully our D-line has a field day and forces bad passes for Cisco, Cordy and the corners to pick off.

They are missing a couple anticipated starters through suspension and injury, including their left tackle, I'm pretty sure. And there is a bit of a QB controversy. If we are going to spring an upset of a big name team this year, this looks like our best shot.
Also have a new system to learn but if basing anything off the Tech game, worse. Their offense looked inept but their Defense kept the game against them reasonable. Not a defense to be scared of but an above average defense. Their o-line was horrible so hopefully our D-line has a field day and forces bad passes for Cisco, Cordy and the corners to pick off.

Yea im thinking this game doesnt scare me too much. Obviously is fsu but we played them tough last year in their place and we got kung fu dungey

Big day on the national stage for Babers and Dungey.

Taggert, the new head coach, sure is a dummy. How do you give this quote to the press after the Va. Tech game?

"I saw a lot of guys ticked off in the locker room, a lot of guys crying." Taggart said.

There should be a bunch of signs next week, apologizing for making them cry.

Before the year I didn't think we had a shot but after they laid an egg last week and our O looking good I think we have a chance. Line going to open around 6 or 7?
I went looking for the early line last week and just found one FSU -9.5.
I could see that coming down a couple points.

From watching the first q against Samford, FSU’s defense seems confused and out of position a lot. Samford has picked up some chunk yardage on their scoring drives, and have scored on 3 of 4 possessions.

On offense FSU can throw the ball, but can’t open any running lanes against an FCS opponent.

We definitely have a chance if we play the team I’m watching right now.

Ahh they must be having a down year because it would normally take a miracle for us to win .

I'm honestly asking cause I haven't followed the offseasons of any other team ...why did Jimbo Fisher leave Florida State? They were in the playoffs and were recruiting well in the past 4 years. What happened?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom