Beautiful Campus Panoramic | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Beautiful Campus Panoramic

You should get out more. Visit the campuses of Duke, UVa, Notre Dame and BC. Syracuse isn’t SUNY Canton and the buildings they build should reflect this.
Is that any different than us wanting wider concourses? SU doesn't have the funds to afford quality architecture, at least that's what I've been told is the answer to everything.

Is that any different than us wanting wider concourses? SU doesn't have the funds to afford quality architecture, at least that's what I've been told is the answer to everything.
I am not sure if you are joking or just completely uninformed.

IM Pei designed Newhouse I.
Dineen Hall cost $90 million.
The Life Sciences building cost $110 million.
Newhouse III cost $31.6 million.

I am not sure if you are joking or just completely uninformed.

IM Pei designed Newhouse I.
Dineen Hall cost $90 million.
The Life Sciences building cost $110 million.
Newhouse III cost $31.6 million.
I'm not sure of anything anymore. I was told bigger concourses would cost $500 trillion and that's why it won't happen.

I'm not sure of anything anymore. I was told bigger concourses would cost $500 trillion and that's why it won't happen.
Maybe you should stop listening to the voices in your head.

Syracuse is committed to investing what, $250 million in the facility already and we know there will be more coming down the road.

This is an unprecedented commitment to big time sports for this university. Maybe, just maybe that should be acknowledged and appreciated for just a bit. There will always be more expensive, fancy ways to improve the facility. But things are being Improved, in substantive ways, far beyond what any of us dared to dream a few years ago.

This is a great time to be a Syracuse fan.

Just a suggestion here, but you might want to take some time to smell the roses and enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom