Being 9-3 | Syracusefan.com

Being 9-3

OrangePA

Living Legend
Seeing the score on the various sports channel banners yesterday afternoon with the 9-3 record next to it felt really good.

It also felt good hearing the positive comments about Eric Dungey and Coach Babers.

We are once again relevant in the world of college football.

We are where we should be.

And I have little doubt that Dino is having the time of his life right now.

Last edited:
He’s got the thing going in the right direction. He would be crazy to leave now unless it’s for a huge payday.

And the bigger the payday, the greater the challenge, the more desperate the school and the greater the risk.

He’s got the thing going in the right direction. He would be crazy to leave now unless it’s for a huge payday.

And the bigger the payday, the greater the challenge, the more desperate the school and the greater the risk.

Wise words. Syracuse loves him, practically worships the ground he walks on. Improving facilities, venue made for his philosophy, program trending up and up, significantly less stress after building up the program, etc., etc., etc...

But he’ll still get a significant $$$ bump. Well deserved.

What I love as much as anything, is how the younger players are being developed and integrated into the system. A small few - like Cisco - were thrown right in. But others, like Trill have been eased in based on what the can handle. Great to have coaches who can develop talent. Now let’s hope they can go out and get a whole heap more of them.

He might have a statue on campus someday if he hangs around for another 3-4+ years.

Hopefully you're kidding

if not

We have fundamental differences of things in this world

Hopefully you're kidding

if not

We have fundamental differences of things in this world
There was a touch of hyperbole, but I can see 4-5 consecutive 10 win seasons (wishful thinking) being statue worthy after a 17 year ranking drought.

Landing 3 4 star recruits in 24 hrs tells me that at the very least, those 3 guys feel like Dino will be here to coach them. Those guys had some major offers from major powers much closer to home. I can't imagine they would give a commitment to Syracuse if they felt he had 1 foot out the door.

Landing 3 4 star recruits in 24 hrs tells me that at the very least, those 3 guys feel like Dino will be here to coach them. Those guys had some major offers from major powers much closer to home. I can't imagine they would give a commitment to Syracuse if they felt he had 1 foot out the door.
That or they love Syracuse regardless of who is coaching them.

That or they love Syracuse regardless of who is coaching them.
Yeah sure that's it, oh wait, a quick glance at our 20 year history says that's not it at all. Go Tigers! Beat the Irish!

Yeah sure that's it, oh wait, a quick glance at our 20 year history says that's not it at all. Go Tigers! Beat the Irish!
It landed me, and I’m a 5* fan... :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom