Bench dance party | Syracusefan.com

Bench dance party

I'm enjoying the celebrations being invented along the bench. Looks like they are riffing on an Irish jig to make Lord of the Dance proud, impressive footwork. Anyone have video? I need to practice before Saturday
for your viewing pleasure, who is this guy? He's earned playing time for this move alone.

shruggie.0.0.jpg

for your viewing pleasure, who is this guy? He's earned playing time for this move alone.

Other than winning the game, that was one of the better things I saw. My wife asked me why he was dancing like that and I told her (I really thought this but maybe I'm wrong) that he was ridiculing West Virginia by doing some backwardass hillbilly dance. Am I wrong here? Something like celebrating your first kiss with your second cousin.

Other than winning the game, that was one of the better things I saw. My wife asked me why he was dancing like that and I told her (I really thought this but maybe I'm wrong) that he was ridiculing West Virginia by doing some backwardass hillbilly dance. Am I wrong here? Something like celebrating your first kiss with your second cousin.
I’d be surprised if it was done mockingly, although it is something you might see at a square dance. We’ll know Saturday late in the game if it’s just his signature move and not tailored to the hillbillies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom