Benny out today | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Benny out today

One of the very best things in my life right now is being able to play ball with my 19 year old boy. We combined for the last 5 points to win the last game of the night last night in pickup. Memories that I’ll cherish long after my playing days.
That's awesome.

anyone think the result is different if Benny plays?

I don’t think it is, at all. But I think he would have a decent chance to get off offensively

Other than one guy, we can't have SU players in System Purge Mode.
No ballast to spare!

anyone think the result is different if Benny plays?

I don’t think it is, at all. But I think he would have a decent chance to get off offensively
I was of the mindset that the one way we could win this game would have been if Benny had a strong game. So, maybe or maybe not.

He misses Monroe Madness too with stomach stuff. What are they eating up on that hill?

I don't drink so it's not a big deal to me.
I was going to Zion one time, had this chick with me, stayed in St George the night before, brought a bunch of booze and party favors, went out for a smoke in front of the hotel waiting to head out to a local joint and saw 3 cops just pulling everyone in site over, decided to stay in for the night. Lol. That said, the drive from SLC to Vegas hell, did that once picking up a car a bought at an auction, wanted to drive off a cliff.

I was going to Zion one time, had this chick with me, stayed in St George the night before, brought a bunch of booze and party favors, went out for a smoke in front of the hotel waiting to head out to a local joint and saw 3 cops just pulling everyone in site over, decided to stay in for the night. Lol. That said, the drive from SLC to Vegas hell, did that once picking up a car a bought at an auction, wanted to drive off a cliff.
She hot?

We stayed in Springdale. Hot as could be.

Always hard to follow this across non SU teams but we sure do seem to have a lot of guys that miss a lot of games for illness related items. I mean this is UVA. Suck it up

Always hard to follow this across non SU teams but we sure do seem to have a lot of guys that miss a lot of games for illness related items. I mean this is UVA. Suck it up
Tough for me to have that attitude without knowing exactly what he was dealing with. I'm sure he wanted to play.

Tough for me to have that attitude without knowing exactly what he was dealing with. I'm sure he wanted to play.
Again I don’t his specific illness but we have a lot of this stuff. Pretty sure he missed a game earlier for it. Plus Hima, Maliq and SY have missed time.

Again I don’t his specific illness but we have a lot of this stuff. Pretty sure he missed a game earlier for it. Plus Hima, Maliq and SY have missed time.
Yup. Bryant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom