Benny out today | Syracusefan.com

Benny out today

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
Brutal. Clark will lock up Joe and we need scoring from everyone.

Non Covid illness
Ugh. this just sucks. I was really hoping for a big game from him. Brown and Bol will play a lot today.

I missed the game and don't know.

I'm surprised there's no thread about him.

Thanks... Glad it wasn't something longer term!
Well, we don’t know what he’s sick with so keep your fingers crossed it’s something that won’t impact him long term

Pregame the radio guys said he was sick at breakfast. So I assume it was stomach related.

Listen, I don’t want to toot my own horn, but before I played hoops last night I stubbed my pinky toe really badly. But like the hero I am, I played through that horrendous pain. Benny should learn from me.

Listen, I don’t want to toot my own horn, but before I played hoops last night I stubbed my pinky toe really badly. But like the hero I am, I played through that horrendous pain. Benny should learn from me.
I played through the dreaded potato knee a couple weeks ago with no cardio since April and my surgically repaired arm is still not fixed while smoking a pack a day. Hard nosed!!!

I played through the dreaded potato knee a couple weeks ago with no cardio since April and my surgically repaired arm is still not fixed while smoking a pack a day. Hard nosed!!!
Oh man I might start doing some church ball. I have no lungs to speak of, and just don't run ever anymore.

I got a feeling when I check into the game I'll run around bit, feel myself start to die, and look at the game clock and realize I've been out there for 2 minutes.

Oh man I might start doing some church ball. I have no lungs to speak of, and just don't run ever anymore.

I got a feeling when I check into the game I'll run around bit, feel myself start to die, and look at the game clock and realize I've been out there for 2 minutes.
I’m usually not in this bad of shape, had an awful injury earlier this year.

One of the very best things in my life right now is being able to play ball with my 19 year old boy. We combined for the last 5 points to win the last game of the night last night in pickup. Memories that I’ll cherish long after my playing days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom