Benny suspended. Maliq still hurt. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Benny suspended. Maliq still hurt.

Ant information on Williams availability for this game? I'd love it if he only gets to play in the second half, but at least gets out there.

Catching up on this thread. Been spending my time researching Dinos replacement but
Walked out of practice??
Does this kid not realize he can lose his minutes now more than ever? Red is going to push for competition since he uses every scholarship. He could go with 3 or 4 guards which could cut into his minutes, Bell and possibly Taylor could take his minutes because of perimeter shooting, Maliq could because he rebounds better in the paint. So he's had problems with JB his fr year and I am guilty of placing some blame on JB that he couldn't unlock his potential. Now he's got issues with Adrian, maybe the problem is really with Benny and he's his own worst enemy.

Last edited:
Sounds like Benny won’t be suiting up tonight. Jeff Goodman tweeted out an ACC injury report that listed him as still being suspended indefinitely.

Jeff Goodman also had an NBA player (who never went to FSU) as a two time transfer for FSU

Goodman also played for Zach Eddy U. But, If true sad, Benny reminded me a bit of a freshman Dion-Waiters leap at the end of his freshmen season. Was really hoping he could play off that some.

Jeff Goodman also had an NBA player (who never went to FSU) as a two time transfer for FSU

I hate Jeff Goodman... but its twitter and we all knew who he was talking about with the name and 2 time transfer. it was just an oversight. Not an uneducated error.

I was emailing a contractor and said "fall" instead of "spring" in an email today.

I hate Jeff Goodman... but its twitter and we all knew who he was talking about with the name and 2 time transfer. it was just an oversight. Not an uneducated error.

I was emailing a contractor and said "fall" instead of "spring" in an email today.
I sent a memo out to 180 of my employees years back and said “s hit” instead of shift.

There’s never been a player less impactful that our fans have a higher belief in than his actual worth. I’d be fine just rolling with Brown, Taylor, and Westry when he comes back all year.

I hope Benny comes back, but I’ll just shrug if he doesn’t play tonight.

Last edited:
There’s never been a player less impactful that our fans have a higher believe than his actual worth. I’d be fine just rolling with Brown, Taylor and Westry when he comes back all year.

This is where I’m at. If we need someone to shine when we’re down or up by 20 the only dude I would want more than Benny is Cedric Ceballos. Dude was an all world when it didn’t matter.

There’s never been a player less impactful that our fans have a higher believe than his actual worth. I’d be fine just rolling with Brown, Taylor and Westry when he comes back all year.

Bad opponent or not- he's never put in the kind of game and effort for a full game Taylor did vs St Rose the other night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom