Benny suspended. Maliq still hurt. | Syracusefan.com

Benny suspended. Maliq still hurt.

Can’t imagine it’s going to be a long suspension. Not what you’d like to see regardless though.

wuddudo benny ?

58a04d85e2a2baab1f2a7361e09aa4c0.png

wrong benny ?

What damn starting out bad westry hurt now Benny being stupid man hope everything gets better

Suspended from the team seems quite a bit more than you are benched for the next couple games. It hasn't taken long for the deep bench to get whittled down. Everyone makes mistakes, but Benny must not have grasped the importance of being accountable to your teammates and coaches. Just like his absence last year when he left his team high and dry on game day.

"Expected to rejoin the program soon" reads to me like a message is being sent to everyone on the team, especially given the timing with that article. People here who know things have been saying how close Red and Benny are since he got here. Yawn.

I like it from Red. Chit is not sweet like it was before.

Suspended from the team seems quite a bit more than you are benched for the next couple games. It hasn't taken long for the deep bench to get whittled down. Everyone makes mistakes, but Benny must not have grasped the importance of being accountable to your teammates and coaches. Just like his absence last year when he left his team high and dry on game day.
Let’s wait and see. Could have been late for a team meeting or practice. Who knows. But rules are rules. I’m willing to wait on this one.

Benny approaching Louie McCrosky levels of frustrating/disappointing career here.
Almost Elvir levels. I just thought of Frank saying, "He wouldn't change anything" after being suspended for the NCAA game against Baylor.

Brian Higgins: "Benny...Benny...Benny...Benny...Benny"

Let’s wait and see. Could have been late for a team meeting or practice. Who knows. But rules are rules. I’m willing to wait on this one.
I am not in the know on this. But I'd bet it's the classic "college kid overslept and missed a meeting" type thing. Can't be ignored, especially if it happened before, but probably only a suspension because it's an exhibition.

Remember Duke suspending a star player for a DWI for 4 games a few years back? Exactly the number of cupcakes before their first real challenge.

I doubt Benny misses the season opener, but we'll see. "Back with the program soon" sounds really minor to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom