Benny Williams dismissed from program | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Benny Williams dismissed from program

Are you sure this is just a Benny "needs to grow up issue?" Maybe he is dealing with more than just maturity.
No idea. Certainly not privy to the details and I am sure it could be more than that. But don't bump your head coach. How about starting with that? This is basic stuff.

I do. My twins are turning 4 in June. They're kids. Benny is a grown-ass man.

Weird comment.

well we'll see how you treat them when they're 20/21. I'm sure you'll be doing everything for them and treating them like kids. And if you don't their mom surely will.

Look the kid got kicked off the team as he should. Nobody is coddling him. My comments were made for anyone attacking him. He's clearly a very immature kid. He's not a 38 year old grown ass man.

that's bullshit. I have a kid who's a junior in college and near 21. he has his stuff together but from a maturity emotional standpoint he's just a kid. And I have no idea Benny's upbringing either.
Benny comes from an upper middle class family. He attended St. Andrews Episcopal school. It’s the same school that former President Trump‘s son Barron attended. He has had a privileged life.

I do. My twins are turning 4 in June. They're kids. Benny is a grown-ass man.

Weird comment.
The science concerning brain development suggests otherwise. And I am 26 and have plenty of acquaintances between the ages of 21-24 and I would consider very few of them "grown-ass" men.

I understand what you're saying and I am certainly not dying on the Benny Williams hill but I just don't think it is reality.

well we'll see how you treat them when they're 20/21. I'm sure you'll be doing everything for them and treating them like kids. And if you don't their mom surely will.

Look the kid got kicked off the team as he should. Nobody is coddling him. My comments were made for anyone attacking him. He's clearly a very immature kid. He's not a 38 year old grown ass man.

Again, use a different word. He's not a "kid." He's an adult who received a scholarship to play D1 sports. Act like an adult. You don't, you suffer the consequences.

And watch your mouth. I thought discussing families and people's personal lives were no-bueno on this board. You're bordering dangerously close here.

I don't know you, and you don't know me, so mind your own business.

Too bad, still think he couldve been a beast if he tried playing like guerrier when he played here but mever wanted to do that

IMG_5266.gif

The science concerning brain development suggests otherwise. And I am 26 and have plenty of acquaintances between the ages of 21-24 and I would consider very few of them "grown-ass" men.

I understand what you're saying and I am certainly not dying on the Benny Williams hill but I just don't think it is reality.

Are they kids or are they adults? You can't play both sides here. Adults get paid and treated as professionals. Kids don't. "Power 5" D1 athletes are adults. Case closed.

Does he though?
He's played 3 years and still shoots line drives. I do wish him the best though truly. I rooted hard for him the 1st suspension this year, then I wanted him gone since.

Again, use a different word. He's not a "kid." He's an adult who received a scholarship to play D1 sports. Act like an adult. You don't, you suffer the consequences.

And watch your mouth. I thought discussing families and people's personal lives were no-bueno on this board. You're bordering dangerously close here.

I don't know you, and you don't know me, so mind your own business.

You're talking about a college kid. he doesn't' work, he doesn't pay bills, he doesn't have his own insurance. he's still being claimed as a dependent. come on. give it a rest.

you told me about your personal life bud.

Are they kids or are they adults? You can't play both sides here. Adults get paid and treated as professionals. Kids don't. "Power 5" D1 athletes are adults. Case closed.
I don't think the level of athlete you are or money in your bank account has anything to do with whether you are a kid or an adult. But I will drop it because the case is closed. No sense in trying to change your mind. Lol.

You're talking about a college kid. he doesn't' work, he doesn't pay bills, he doesn't have his own insurance. he's still being claimed as a dependent. come on. give it a rest.

you told me about your personal life bud.
I take it you don't have kids. It's not like he murdered anyone, but whatever.

Not really, bro. You made a comment. I answered. You took it to another level. God this place is like Syracuse.com sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom