Mikey BerkmanAR-Jr.Rollins
Jack SavageFOGOJr.Chapman
Matteo CorsiMSo.Brown
Shahe KatchadurianGR-Jr.Rollins
Jack KennedyDR-Jr.Lynn

Last edited:
Expected this one
Waiting to see how many Goalies fly.. and don’t care..McCool is coming in next

Nice kid but clearly overwhelmed at this level. He really should consider some D2 programs.

Harsh. Not starting caliber but still a D1 player. Had 4 pts against UVA and 2 goals against Duke while shooting a very respectable 33% this season. He was at best the 4th-5th option in a mediocre offense that ran through two guys and we're shocked he didn't put up huge numbers? Ideally he wouldn't start, but he's the kind of kid you'd like to have around for depth. As you saw all too well this season, injuries can and will happen.

Harsh. Not starting caliber but still a D1 player. Had 4 pts against UVA and 2 goals against Duke while shooting a very respectable 33% this season. He was at best the 4th-5th option in a mediocre offense that ran through two guys and we're shocked he didn't put up huge numbers? Ideally he wouldn't start, but he's the kind of kid you'd like to have around for depth. As you saw all too well this season, injuries can and will happen.

Terrible take. Shouldn't be starting at Cuse...but could play for many, many DI teams.

Heyyy now it's not like he is terrible people. I think foot speed is ultimately what was holding him back and that could certainly be due in part to the acl injury. Good feeder, overall a good shooter and finisher too although he had some not so great games in that department. But so did literally everyone else. Speed wasn't great but he made the most of his opportunities. I really loved that goal at the very end of the third quarter against a Maryland longpole. Really got the crowd going. I wish him well and he should be able to land some PT at a relevant D1 school.

I can see him going to play for Uncle Jim at Salisbury. Nothing against his talent level, but would be a good experience on a championship quality team.

I don't think he's a bad player by any stretch, my point that I didn't do a great job of expressing was that I think he could be a very high end player at a D2 school. I could see him starting and making a major impact at a Lemoyne or Mercyhurst, Tampa etc. I think he would prefer that to transferring to say a Canisius or Wagner or Fairfield etc where he may start but the program will struggle to win.

I get what your saying and the points he put up against UVA and Duke shouldn't be scoffed at but I am not sure that's a real judge of his effectiveness as a guy who played a ton of minutes save for the last two games and really struggled to make much of an impact as a starting attackmen at this level.

Heyyy now it's not like he is terrible people. I think foot speed is ultimately what was holding him back and that could certainly be due in part to the acl injury. Good feeder, overall a good shooter and finisher too although he had some not so great games in that department. But so did literally everyone else. Speed wasn't great but he made the most of his opportunities. I really loved that goal at the very end of the third quarter against a Maryland longpole. Really got the crowd going. I wish him well and he should be able to land some PT at a relevant D1 school.

I don't think anyone said he was terrible I just don't think he profiles as a starting attackmen at this level which would apply to 98% of college lax players. He's a good player who I think could put up some serious numbers on the right team. As you noted his ACL injury from 2 years a go is probably a factor in his ability to dodge against high end long poles. Again I think he could be a heck of a player but it's probably not here.

I don't think a drop down is an insult either, tons of former D1 guys crushing it at the D2 level right now.

Mercer, Bellarmine, VMI ..all would be good options

Highly unlikely he was seeing significant PT next year with Hiltz , Birt, Leo, Spallina and Thompson
At least 1, if not 2 of them likely has to run mid

Not a surprise. He played well at times and was really put into a tough position with Hiltz going out in one of the last scrimmages of the year. That said we really needed a feeder and it was clear he was more comfortable as a finisher. He was pretty good at it, its just this team needed a lot more. Drawing short sticks in a few games and not capitalizing didn’t help either.

It did strike me as telling that Curry’s assist numbers really jumped in the last three games of the season once Birtwistle took over. I’m not sure how many went Jackson’s way but he had 8 of his 19 assists in those last three games.

I’m guessing Jacksonville makes a lot of sense, Galloway seems to have a fondness for SU transfers (there are two from last years team on the roster now) and he would be back in his home state. Good luck to him.

Anyone else get the impression (from his Instagram) that Jovan Miller is taking a great deal of joy in this? I get the distinct impression that he was clearly a Desko guy and is still salty about how things went down last year. I mean it's almost like he's rooting for Gait to fail.

Anyone else get the impression (from his Instagram) that Jovan Miller is taking a great deal of joy in this? I get the distinct impression that he was clearly a Desko guy and is still salty about how things went down last year. I mean it's almost like he's rooting for Gait to fail.
Wouldn't surprise me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom