Berkman / Savage / Corsi / other SU players in the portal | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Berkman / Savage / Corsi / other SU players in the portal

While I respect what the Cuse Teams of the past accomplished, they really need to recognize that this is a different era - more parity among the top conferences, more elite athletes in general, more wealthy parents involved in recruiting process (which hurts Cuse) etc.
Why would wealthy parents hurt (and not help) Syracuse?

Bad news is always true. Fake good news switches to real bad news. The cuse way of life!

Lol it has been one of those years. I like Corsi but you do get the feeling his home is at attack and while I would have given him a shot there this year it's clear Gait/SU isn't going to play him there. He could blossom if he finds the right school/situation.

Lol it has been one of those years. I like Corsi but you do get the feeling his home is at attack and while I would have given him a shot there this year it's clear Gait/SU isn't going to play him there. He could blossom if he finds the right school/situation.
It sucks but it's probably not the end of the world. Kirst would be an upgrade if that rumor is magically true (that would go against the good news bad news formula). No birtwistle or Hiltz transfer and I will be done freaking out about offense guys leaving. Guys like cordez Fiorini and a hopefully healthy Tenaglia will probably give us similar production to what he would give us next year. Just sucks to lose a guy who had some nice foot speed. Not the strongest guy but a solid shooter who can also finish in tight spaces.

He isn’t exactly big either. I liked the kids potential but we’ll live.

This Corsi business sucks. Definitely a loss. Let’s hope the portal ends up being a net positive overall.

Jack Savage apparently off to Chapman University, which is part of the MCLA, according to FanLax.

According to FanLax Shae Katchadurian is off to Rollins College down in Florida. Best of luck. I’m curious if Mikey Berkman follows him.

According to FanLax Shae Katchadurian is off to Rollins College down in Florida. Best of luck. I’m curious if Mikey Berkman follows him.
I heard a few of the guys in the portal are going to DII schools in Florida. Jack Kennedy to Lynn with another guy and at least one more going to Rollins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom