Berkman / Savage / Corsi / other SU players in the portal | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Berkman / Savage / Corsi / other SU players in the portal

Looks like Berkman and Katchadurian to Rollins is official. Former SU player Tyler Lawton also at Rollins as well. Lastly, Jack Kennedy has Lynn U listed in his Instagram bio.

Corsi looking very good today for Brown. Could have used his dodging abilities this year.

He definitely flashed some skill, thought he should have played more to be honest. Not sure it would have kept him here but as you noted his dodging ability would have been very useful.

He definitely flashed some skill, thought he should have played more to be honest. Not sure it would have kept him here but as you noted his dodging ability would have been very useful.
Thought he played a reasonable amount for a team with a bunch of experienced senior talent on O. Not willing to stick it out and see what happened after a year of major roster turnover. And we know where he developed that transfer happy mindset. Starts with an I and ends with MG.

Thought he played a reasonable amount for a team with a bunch of experienced senior talent on O. Not willing to stick it out and see what happened after a year of major roster turnover. And we know where he developed that transfer happy mindset. Starts with an I and ends with MG.

Somewhat agree, I think it was clear by midway through the season he was better then Berkman and should have got some run on the attack unit.

Somewhat agree, I think it was clear by midway through the season he was better then Berkman and should have got some run on the attack unit.
But then along came Mr. Birtwistle. Think he was a plus off the dodge but not an especially skilled finisher, long range shooter, or qb type feeder, which we had more of a need for last year. Not sure he would have faired much better than Berkman if he had to go against a teams starting long pole instead of a second line ssdm. Today we need more of that foot speed, but he went to a school with less of a battle for mins instead of competing for a middie spot that could have been his for 3 years here if he kept improving. Adios.

Berkman was 2-3 in an upset win over limestone. Katch had 14 saves

Berkman is a good player but being down a level I think suits his overall skills better then P5 D1. Good for him and Katch.

But then along came Mr. Birtwistle. Think he was a plus off the dodge but not an especially skilled finisher, long range shooter, or qb type feeder, which we had more of a need for last year. Not sure he would have faired much better than Berkman if he had to go against a teams starting long pole instead of a second line ssdm. Today we need more of that foot speed, but he went to a school with less of a battle for mins instead of competing for a middie spot that could have been his for 3 years here if he kept improving. Adios.

Maybe but the staff was also playing Birtwistle on the 2nd mid line when a few of us were screaming for him to get a go at attack. It was clear we needed more skill at attack be it him or Corsi. Corsi leaving is probably for the best, he's seeing more PT at Brown then he would likely see here this year.

Berkman is a good player but being down a level I think suits his overall skills better then P5 D1. Good for him and Katch.

He’s a D1 level player but not a Syracuse level player.