Best excuses to get out of work | Syracusefan.com

Best excuses to get out of work

longislandcuse

Living Legend
...On Thursday and Friday when your boss knows you're a CBB fanatic?

Any suggestions?

my senior manager already feels worried about me and my love of cuse basketball. Called me obsessed last week. #winning

I'm the boss so I say

middle_finger.png

I'm superstitious and don't change my work schedule on cuse's game day. What happens happens! I usually just DVR it and try to avoid all media. Hopefully we get a night game.

Just be honest - tell the boss there are two options. You can be at work and be unproductive checking the internet or you can do away with the charade and just go home.

My boss knows where I am during syracuse NCAA tourney games. Home. And I tell the receptionist to hold all my calls for those 3 hours.

My employer has an event space that will be set up with TV's, WiFi and powerstrips so we can work and watch the games.

I have a mandatory training session all day. No chance to get out of work. Hoping for a night game.

I just put in 2 vacation days for the first Thurs & Fri of the tournament. Been doing it this way for years. I'm actually surprised that more people don't do that.

All great ideas, especially the one involving bowel movements!

I work at a job where my boss just says take off whenever as long as you hit your numbers but I think it's a little too obvious why id be taking off Thurs and Fri.

Since im an Insurance Rep, ill have to find a "Mortgage Broker" to take out to lunch...two days in a row.

well if your as big of a CBB fan as me you would take off Thursday and Friday….like i did

I just put in 2 vacation days for the first Thurs & Fri of the tournament. Been doing it this way for years. I'm actually surprised that more people don't do that.

Same here. Haven't missed Thursday or Friday since I was like 10 years old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom