Best part of this special | Syracusefan.com

Best part of this special

Not sure why. I mean everyone knows basketball in the BE did not start until the 90's and that UConn carried the league for the better part of two decades.

I am surprised Uconn didn't get more run, even more surprised that they barely mentioned the 6 ot game.

Briancuse said:
I am surprised Uconn didn't get more run, even more surprised that they barely mentioned the 6 ot game.

Six OT game is highlighted in bonus coverage.

I wouldn't consider UConn irrelevant in Big East lore.

That's absurd.

Six OT game is highlighted in bonus coverage.

I wouldn't consider UConn irrelevant in Big East lore.

That's absurd.

Where can you see the bonus coverage?

Briancuse said:
Where can you see the bonus coverage?
It's been on the U since 11.

No mention of

Irrelevant then and now

Producers probably agreed to make the documentary as long as they didn't have to talk to that obnoxious Calhoun guy for very long

The special was very little about individual games. They barely mentioned the 90s and didn't mention the 2000s at all except for the 2013 BET game between Cuse and GTown.

I'm sure UConn fans will get their panties in a bunch about this, but it wasn't about any of that. It was about how this conference was built and how quickly football destroyed it. It wasn't about Kemba Walker beating Butler in 2011.

They didn't mention Louisvilles national title in 2013 either.

The ONLY reason 2003 was mentioned was because it happened to coincide with Miami leaving.

But there is no doubt they will whine about it. Woe is them. Always.

Last edited:
They were irrelevant in the 1980's when the conference was at its pinnacle for basketball, which was the purpose of the documentary.

They got 3 mins at the end of the bonus 30 mins with allen vs. allen
and calhon got a few mins with commentary. beyond that, it was pretty much the SU show

Had to go to the Boneyard, just to see what their reactions would be. My favorite:

Thanks for the 2 hour Syracuse and Georgetown circle jerk ESPN!

Cheers,
Neil
id argue his point, of course my evidence and witness' would be pinckney and mullin.

f storz, theyre useless.

id argue his point, of course my evidence and witness' would be pinckney and mullin.

f storz, theyre useless.

Yeah, but even then, a lot of Pinckney and Mullin was talking about Ewing and Georgetown.

Cheers,
Neil

Had to go to the Boneyard, just to see what their reactions would be. My favorite:

Thanks for the 2 hour Syracuse and Georgetown circle jerk ESPN!

Cheers,
Neil

This was my personal favorite

I think that janitor who they showed cleaning up at the end of the documentary got more screen time than we did.

UConn fans can take solace in the fact that if there ever is a special on the AAC, I'm sure they will be the star team.
Oh, snap!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom