Best place to watch the games on Saturday? | Syracusefan.com

Best place to watch the games on Saturday?

uproar84

Walk On
Gentlemen,

Can you tell me where to park my a$$ to watch some football and drink some cold ones on Saturday both before and after our game? Yeah, yeah, I know, there are all these "guides" floating around on the interwebs, but I don't see a definitive answer to this question and I'd like your input. I'm looking for plenty of TVs, enough space, ice cold beer, ESPN College Football package wouldn't hurt, and neither would some coeds.

Thank you in advance. Looking forward to a fun weekend... (Oh, and thanking you in advance for not sending me to Syracuse's version of the Blue Oyster. Seriously. Please don't do that.)

Google Tully's in the Syracuse area. (Couple of different locations--not in the center of action like Armory Square but meets the criteria you are requesting.)

Google Tully's in the Syracuse area. (Couple of different locations--not in the center of action like Armory Square but meets the criteria you are requesting.)
If he's going to the game though, Tully's is too far. I'd say Faegans in the Marshall st. area. You can walk right up to the dome for the game. Will be packed but thats the spot.

PS. Rain, Trexx, and Chuck's are our "Blue Oyster"

Haha, thanks. I'll be sure to avoid... Yeah, I'm headed to Feagan's on Friday night. Looks like I might be back on Saturday.

The bars on campus are traditionally mad houses on homecoming weekend. I would avoid them like the plague... That said, Chucks has the most space and a bunch of TVs.

Haha, thanks. I'll be sure to avoid... Yeah, I'm headed to Feagan's on Friday night. Looks like I might be back on Saturday.
You should try to go to Armory Square in downtown cuse Friday night too. Great bars, great restaurants, great atmosphere

Gentlemen,

Can you tell me where to park my a$$ to watch some football and drink some cold ones on Saturday both before and after our game? Yeah, yeah, I know, there are all these "guides" floating around on the interwebs, but I don't see a definitive answer to this question and I'd like your input. I'm looking for plenty of TVs, enough space, ice cold beer, ESPN College Football package wouldn't hurt, and neither would some coeds.

Thank you in advance. Looking forward to a fun weekend... (Oh, and thanking you in advance for not sending me to Syracuse's version of the Blue Oyster. Seriously. Please don't do that.)

My house.