Best Reruns | Syracusefan.com

Best Reruns

temery

What?
Here's a new topic ...

I rarely like to watch a show more than once. When my TiVo offers no other choices (new shows), I usually watch a rerun of NCIS.

Here's a new topic ...

I rarely like to watch a show more than once. When my TiVo offers no other choices (new shows), I usually watch a rerun of NCIS.

As an ex-sailor, I find NCIS to be unwatchable. The show has no basis in reality whatsoever.

Here's a new topic ...

I like NCIS but I prefer comedy in my reruns. My curren absolute favorite is BBT I CAN WATCH PREVIOSLY SEEN SHOWS AND STILL GET LAUGHS. Thats what I want.Any show that can do that is a favorite.

Veep: every time I watch an episode I see something I missed.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

"I Survived" on the Bio channel. It is stark - no re-enactments, just the survivor recounting their brush with death and struggle for survival. I find it riveting.

the Larry Sanders Show is running again on Reelz . . . I've seen every episode at least 4 times, and even with the language bleeped on Reelz it is still the funniest American comedy ever made

Does Band of Brothers count? I've seen all 10 episodes about a dozen times each now but if they were on right now, I'd blow off working altogether and sit right through them all.

Others would be Friends, M.A.S.H. and Seinfeld, in reverse order of importance.

Band of Brothers is good, quality mini series. Still need to watch The Pacific though.

Band of Brothers is good, quality mini series. Still need to watch The Pacific though.
Eh, don't compare The Pacific to Band of Brothers. I did that, it didn't hold a candle. The characters just aren't likable.

I've gotten burned out on Seinfeld, believe it or not.

For me, the reruns I most enjoy are...

Law & Order (the original, and only the episodes with Jerry Orbach)
Monk
Burn Notice
Psych
Frasier
The Simpsons
Cheers
The Wire (okay, so that's not reruns so much as rewatching the series once or twice a year)
Kitchen Nightmares (and also Restaurant Impossible and Bar Rescue...let's face it, they are all the same show)

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom