Best thing about Wichita St. winning | Syracusefan.com

Best thing about Wichita St. winning

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Is that I don't even have to say anything to all my Ohio St. alum coworkers...

I'll prolly be using this hand gesture a lot though.

images

Idiot on CBS just said Shockers close to getting 10 second calls. There are 6.8 seconds left.

best thing about osu losing is the impact on ticket prices. the fewer rabid fan bases the better. best scenario is wsu, michigan and duke as the others. florida and lville would travel big and drive price up.

The best thing is NO CRAFT in the Final Four.

but his cheeks are so cute :rolleyes:

The manager and most at work are Buckeye grads. She in particular was asking why I was even going to watch, how it was OSU's year, how much better the B1G is than the Big East, how Indiana would roll us (I have not seen her since Thursday afternoon)

I seriously cannot wait to go back to work. I won't say a thing. just tough my ring finger to thumb. Awesome.

Hate that rosacea guy, haha.

With OSU losing, I now win my pool if SU wins it all.

Gotta love a school that uses "two in the pink, one in the stink" as their hand sign.

My sophmoric sense of humor loves that hand sign and what it means. Makes me laugh every time i say it. Immature i know.

Could've said the same thing about today, no? If Duke wins, I dunno...

More on point with the Duke reason than the comparison to today, since today it only made sense that the DC game be the early game while the California game be the late one, imho.

Cheers,
Neil

So when will they announce the actual game times? I have to work a baseball game at 1:00 pm central, so I'm ASSUMING I'll be home in time for the early game if they stick us in that one, but wanting to make sure.

If its Syr/Fla or Syr/Mich that has to trump the other game

You'd think, but if the #1 overall seed is there, you'd think they would get the late game regardless of their opponent, no?

The best thing is NO CRAFT in the Final Four.

Oh yes. That will be awesome. They can redirect all coverage now to Mason Plumlee!!

but his cheeks are so cute :rolleyes:

The manager and most at work are Buckeye grads. She in particular was asking why I was even going to watch, how it was OSU's year, how much better the B1G is than the Big East, how Indiana would roll us (I have not seen her since Thursday afternoon)

I seriously cannot wait to go back to work. I won't say a thing. just tough my ring finger to thumb. Awesome.

You're going to put your career in the hands of your HR Dept huh? I mean, it's one way to go, that's for sure.

You guys are probably right, but I was really surprised we weren't the late game today.

You're going to put your career in the hands of your HR Dept huh? I mean, it's one way to go, that's for sure.

Im giving notice in about two weeks. Seems like if they tried to say harassment and I canned I have a legit excuse for it and fight to draw but I am in Ohio, and yes after the she has said last year and this, it is worth it. I got an ass ton of good references from there, and the Butler fan loves me and has been recruited now that her team is out.

HR is a UK grad FWIW

Im giving notice in about two weeks. Seems like if they tried to say harassment and I canned I have a legit excuse for it and fight to draw but I am in Ohio, and yes after the she has said last year and this, it is worth it. I got an ass ton of good references from there, and the Butler fan loves me and has been recruited now that her team is out.

HR is a UK grad FWIW

OK, you've thought it out. You have my blessings. Shock away!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom