BET Projections Vol 17.0 | Syracusefan.com

BET Projections Vol 17.0

Marsh01

Living Legend
***Admins please replace previous update***

***Admins please replace previous update***

FIRST ROUND - TUESDAY MARCH 6TH
AFTERNOON SESSION
#9 WEST VIRGINIA VS. #16 DEPAUL (NOON - ESPN2)
#12 RUTGERS VS. #13 PITTSBURGH (2:30 ESPN2)
NIGHT SESSION
#10 UCONN VS. #15 PROVIDENCE (7:00 ESPNU)
#11 ST. JOHNS VS. #14 VILLANOVA (9:30 ESPNU)
#9 WEST VIRGINIA - #16 DEPAUL WINNER VS. #8 SETON HALL (NOON ESPN)
#12 RUTGERS- #13 PITTSBURGH WINNER VS. #5 GEORGETOWN (2:30 ESPN)
NIGHT SESSION
#10 UCONN - #15 PROVIDENCE WINNER VS. #7 LOUISVILLE (7:00 ESPN)
#11 ST. JOHNS - #14 VILLANOVA WINNER VS. #6 SOUTH FLORIDA(9:30 ESPN)
#9 WEST VIRGINIA - #16 DEPAUL - #8 SETON HALL WINNER VS. #1 SYRACUSE (NOON ESPN)
#12 RUTGERS - #13 PITTSBURGH - #5 GEORGETOWN VS. #4 CINCINNATI (2:30 ESPN)
NIGHT SESSION
#10 UCONN - #15 PROVIDENCE - #7 LOUISVILLE WINNER VS #2 MARQUETTE (7:00 ESPN)
#11 ST. JOHNS- # 14 VILLANOVA- #6 SOUTH FLORIDA WINNER VS. #3 NOTRE DAME (9:30 ESPN)
Saturday
St. Johns @ Rutgers (8:00)​
CONFERENCE STANDINGS
1. SYRACUSE 17-1
2. MARQUETTE 14-4
3. NOTRE DAME 13-5
4. CINCINNATI 12-6 DOUBLE BYE INTO THURSDAYS QUARTERFINALS
5. GEORGETOWN 12-6
6. SOUTH FLORIDA 10-6
7. LOUISVILLE 10-8
8. SETON HALL 9-9 SINGLE BYE INTO WEDNESDAYS ROUND
9. WEST VIRGINIA 9-9
10. UCONN 8-10
11.ST. JOHNS 6-11
12. RUTGERS 5-12
13. PITTSBURGH 5-13
14. VILLANOVA 5-13
15. PROVIDENCE 4-14
16. DEPAUL 3-15

Like our road alot
WVU/Hall
USF/GTown
ND/Marquette

2 teams I didn't want to see until Saturday was Marquette and UConn

Was just wondering about the Cincy/Marquette outcomes. Thanks.

Not afriad of UConn but I'm certainly glad we don't have to play them a 3rd time. This is much better than what we had to deal with in 2010, when our first opponent (G-town of course) was ranked.

If Cincy and Marquette win then we avoid Marquette-ND-Georgetown until the finals.

Not afriad of UConn but I'm certainly glad we don't have to play them a 3rd time. This is much better than what we had to deal with in 2010, when our first opponent (G-town of course) was ranked.
Hate having to beat a team 3 times in 1 season, especially when it's vs. a HOF coach. They look like they might slowly be starting to figure things out.

Marsh, if GT, USF and Cincy all end 12-6, how does the tie-breaker work?

Marsh, if GT, USF and Cincy all end 12-6, how does the tie-breaker work?

USF is locked into the 5 seed. If Georgetown loses today (which it looks like they are) AND Cincy wins then Gtown is the 6 seed and Cincy gets the double bye. If Georgetown loses AND Cincy loses then Cincy gets the 6 and Georgetown gets the 4 and the double bye.

USF is locked into the 5 seed. If Georgetown loses today (which it looks like they are) AND Cincy wins then Gtown is the 6 seed and Cincy gets the double bye. If Georgetown loses AND Cincy loses then Cincy gets the 6 and Georgetown gets the 4 and the double bye.
Head to head, aren't all 3 of them 1-1? GT over USF, USF over Cincy, Cincy over GT.

Head to head, aren't all 3 of them 1-1? GT over USF, USF over Cincy, Cincy over GT.
Yep. All I know is somehow USF has been locked into the 5 seed. (I have even heard someone on TV mention it today)

Yep. All I know is somehow USF has been locked into the 5 seed. (I have even heard someone on TV mention it today)
Don't believe this is correct. Think Gtown is the 5. We'll see though, its complicated.

Don't believe this is correct. Think Gtown is the 5. We'll see though, its complicated.
Yep I was redoing it after I posted that and Gtown is the 5 and USF is the 6

One more thing: I don't believe it's a certainty that UConn is the 10 seed. Likely, yes, but not certain.

If Hall loses to DePaul, UConn could still end up as the 9.

One more thing: I don't believe it's a certainty that UConn is the 10 seed. Likely, yes, but not certain.

If Hall loses to DePaul, UConn could still end up as the 9.
Yep I had actually listed that in the previous post but I inadvertently deleted all of if when I updated it. Too much going on!

If depaul and rutgers win later, UConn is the 9.

So DePaul wins and they are up 11 with 1:10 left in the 1st half UConn is 9 correct?

So DePaul wins and they are up 11 with 1:10 left in the 1st half UConn is 9 correct?

Uconn gets the 9 with a DePaul win and a Rutgers win. I basically gave them the W before the game was being played

You're missing 2 games for USF - you have them at 10-6 instead of 12-6. It looks like this is the final standings now, correct ?

You're missing 2 games for USF - you have them at 10-6 instead of 12-6. It looks like this is the final standings now, correct ?
nope final is in a new thread below

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom