BET Roll Call. Who Is In? | Syracusefan.com

BET Roll Call. Who Is In?

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
I'm Heading down Wednesday

I'll be there as well for my first big east tournament ever. I'm not sure I'm going to the Tuesday games, but I'll be there all day Wednesday, Thursday, and then Friday and Saturday as well.

Thanks to Joyce selling me two full session strips!

Gary is picking me up at 7 a.m. Wednesday, dumping in front of MSG, and then I'll probably never see him again. GO SU!

Thursday. Fingers crossed. Attended the first BE tourney in 1980 in Providence, making the last at the Garden. And just about everyone in between.

Thursday with an outside chance for Friday. Anyone who hasn't been to the BET should try to go. Its a great experience and the last opportunity.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Driving into NYC on Tuesday night...in order to catch as much of it as possible. I've been to every BET since 1985, and I can't believe it's coming to an end. I just wish were playing a bit better at this point.

work is preventing me from going during the week, but if we make it to saturday ill be there.

so no im not going lol

I'll be at every game. Have attended every BET held at MSG (I missed Hartford and Providence). Hope to see a lot of you at the Blarney Rock this week! End of an era---let's close it out in spectacular fashion (hopefully both on the court as well as inside the Blarney!)

My father and I bought tickets to Thursday night and Friday. Work obligations wouldn't allow us to make it down any earlier. It will be his first BET so we plan on going to both sessions regardless of whether Cuse makes Friday.

We will be taking the train from VT right to Penn. St. Choo Choo!! Hope to see some of you in the city! I'll be wearing my orange blazer :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I'll be there Wednesday. An unfortunately timed wedding sends me to Sea Island, Georgia from Thursday-Sunday, so I expected to miss all of our games, but the we started losing every other game so I'll at least get one at the Garden. Going to miss this tournament more than anything else about the conference, bummed that I won't be in it for the long haul this weekend.

In for one last time starting Wednesday morning til Cuse bows out. Been to all but a handful of them in 34 years (hell even Hartford in 82). Sad to see it go. These next few days are going to be really weird.

Usually don't miss it, and with this being the last year, there was just no way I was going to...flying in from Charlotte Wednesday morning! LGO!!!

In for tomorrow, won't be able to leave the office until 1:30. Will continue to go so long as we keep winning.

Heading down on the Maple Leaf train Wednesday morning. I will have a couple of extra tickets (good seats) for the Wednesday sessions I will be looking to sell for face at the Blarney around 1 PM if anyone is still looking for a good seat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom