Big 12 bound? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Big 12 bound?

1714100259110.gif

Obviously nonsense site but I hope SU isn't sitting back doing nothing? UVA and UNC are not our friends in this realignment thing - iron clad GOR or not.

I am not so sure that UNC and UVA are tied together. If UNC wants to go to the SEC and UVA wants to go to the B1G, will one cave into the other? Is being in the same conference really going to trump everything else? Also in that scenario, splitting up likely saves VA Tech, who can get an SEC invite. Look what VA politics did last time.

Just now being reported directly to me no one else Brncusefrvcuse to join the SU men’s team next year as a 25 year old guard.

Expected to start and play 37 minutes.

Also reporting JLH was seen on JarHeadJims arm this this past week. U dirty dawg Jim.

Also there a new love potion to purchase at a lowly rate of 8 easy payments of 18.99$.

Some of those schools will get into the SEC or B1G.

We’d be at risk of losing every conference game in either any off year so Big 12 would be fine.

Tha ACC is prey. We need to know when to fight and when to flee. Big 10 and SEC are not options for us.

Just now being reported directly to me no one else Brncusefrvcuse to join the SU men’s team next year as a 25 year old guard.

Expected to start and play 37 minutes.

Also reporting JLH was seen on JarHeadJims arm this this past week. U dirty dawg Jim.

Also there a new love potion to purchase at a lowly rate of 8 easy payments of 18.99$.
ah...just between us, where do I or someone I know, send the 18.99 for the ah...love potion?

ah...just between us, where do I or someone I know, send the 18.99 for the ah...love potion?
AKFanclub#1@gmail.

I also take cold hard cash. For meetup send DM.

Nope. As long as NC State and VPI have soft landings the politicians will stay out. The belief has been whichever of the B1G and SEC that doesn't get UNC and UVa will get NCSU and VPI.
There’s no way the BIG or the SEC would waste any money on NC State or VT. If anything, the conferences will start booting people before they settle for has beens.

There’s no way the BIG or the SEC would waste any money on NC State or VT. If anything, the conferences will start booting people before they settle for has beens.
A big shakeout is definitely coming. There may not be enough votes to toss schools out (some conference by-laws require a 3/4 majority). What they'll do instead is to establish requirements, etc., that some schools will find totally intolerable and ask to quit the conference. The bluebloods will be more than happy to release them from the terms of any GoR just to have them leave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom