Big Chief Triangle to be a Knick | Syracusefan.com

Big Chief Triangle to be a Knick

Melo to remain a Knick.

F you all...
Who cares. That Knick franchise has so many issues that even Phil Jackson can't make a difference. Unless Melo can convince some of his Olympic teammates to join him, it is never going to be a top team.

Who cares. That Knick franchise has so many issues that even Phil Jackson can't make a difference. Unless Melo can convince some of his Olympic teammates to join him, it is never going to be a top team.
you see...

this poster who is clearly a non-Knick fan...is already scared.

th

It will be interesting to see who he chooses to coach to team.

Dolan = Snyder

Big Chief Triangle = Joe Gibbs #2
can you give me a little hope????

hell, since the halftime Ilgauskas speach, the Knicks have yet to answer the horn in the present.

can i have an hour or so of hope for the future?????

please......

can you give me a little hope????

hell, since the halftime Ilgauskas speach, the Knicks have yet to answer the horn in the present.

can i have an hour or so of hope for the future?????

please...

In sports you root for owners. Mara, Tisch, good...Wilpons, so bad...Dolans...

Knick fans stay thinking the franchise is relevant - it's sad. And this is coming from someone who has suffered with that god forbidden franchise for almost 30 years.

Knick fans stay thinking the franchise is relevant - it's sad. And this is coming from someone who has suffered with that god forbidden franchise for almost 30 years.
Phil Jackson, a new coach, Melo and expiring contracts. You might want to revisit this statement if Phil does indeed jump on board.

Phil Jackson, a new coach, Melo and expiring contracts. You might want to revisit this statement if Phil does indeed jump on board.
The bottom line is except for Giants and Yankees recent history the rest of the NY franchises leave a lot to be desired.

As opposed to what other major market cities? I'll take it.
No that's not my point because not everyone in NY roots for the Yankees and the Giants. I love listening to sports talk radio and hearing all the Mets, Jets and Knick fans call up. They are so delusional as they think they are like one or two players away from a championship. They don't realize that it's their owners and the guys running their teams that are holding them back and they are never going to be champions.

Dolan is a terrible owner. Should Phil Jackson help the team. You would think so. But there are other guys like Jeff Van Gundy out there that could also help. When the Knicks hired Steve Mills did Knick fans really think he was going to lead them to the promise land.

No that's not my point because not everyone in NY roots for the Yankees and the Giants. I love listening to sports talk radio and hearing all the Mets, Jets and Knick fans call up. They are so delusional as they think they are like one or two players away from a championship. They don't realize that it's their owners and the guys running their teams that are holding them back and they are never going to be champions.

Dolan is a terrible owner. Should Phil Jackson help the team. You would think so. But there are other guys like Jeff Van Gundy out there that could also help. When the Knicks hired Steve Mills did Knick fans really think he was going to lead them to the promise land.

There are also whispers about JVG...fwiw

Expiring contracts don't do much in this day and age. I have no idea if Phil is going to be good at running an organization as opposed to coaching a team.

Plus; Dolan. So I don't have very high expectations for the Knicks.

Expiring contracts don't do much in this day and age. I have no idea if Phil is going to be good at running an organization as opposed to coaching a team.

Go ahead.

Shlit in the absolute best possible move they could make.

Be that guy.

Even if the expirings don't mean as much, at the most Phil would only have to wait one year before he could add major pieces. I have to think Melo plus the upcoming cap space along with his affinity for the Knicks is what is drawing him here.

Even if the expirings don't mean as much, at the most Phil would only have to wait one year before he could add major pieces. I have to think Melo plus the upcoming cap space along with his affinity for the Knicks is what is drawing him here.

Yeah I'm sure he likes the idea of finishing off his career where it started.

They'll have cap space next summer, I know. Hard for me to have a lot of optimism as long as Dolan is around.

Stephen A Smith remains convinced Melo is leaving but he's pretty much the only guy out there who thinks that. It will be interesting to see how this plays out if Phil comes on board.

I can't wait to see who he brings in as coach. I have to imagine they make some smaller player moves to show Melo they're serious and not tell him to wait for 2015

longislandcuse said:
Stephen A Smith remains convinced Melo is leaving but he's pretty much the only guy out there who thinks that. It will be interesting to see how this plays out if Phil comes on board.

I can't wait to see who he brings in as coach. I have to imagine they make some smaller player moves to show Melo they're serious and not tell him to wait for 2015

Not for nothing but Stephen A. Smith is usually the most tuned in guy. Even if you don't like him, and I'm not sure anyone does, he knows his stuff.

Not for nothing but Stephen A. Smith is usually the most tuned in guy. Even if you don't like him, and I'm not sure anyone does, he knows his stuff.
Exactly. SAS is very plugged in which is why I find it strange that in regards to Melo, he's the only person convinced he's leaving right now.

All I need to know is that the franchise is still owned by James Dolan. As long as he is there (and he will be there), he will put his hands in everything no matter who else is in the front office (see Donnie Walsh).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom