Big East website | Syracusefan.com

Big East website

texasorange

2nd String
Does anyone know why the Big East website has us with 3 loses? To my knowledge we lost 2 games to Villanova and Albany by 1 point each?

Site is all messed up. If you click on 'Full Standings', that hasn't even been updated. And yes, we are 7-2, not 6-3.

Does anyone know why the Big East website has us with 3 loses? To my knowledge we lost 2 games to Villanova and Albany by 1 point each?

1. The Big East has a website? :D

2. They think we lost to Canisius 5-17.

Remember ... these are the same people who came up with name "AAC"

They'll be out of the LAX business next season anyways.

1. The Big East has a website? :D

2. They think we lost to Canisius 5-17.

Remember ... these are the same people who came up with name "AAC"

They'll be out of the LAX business next season anyways.
Out of lax? I doubt it. They have GT, Prov., Nova, StJ, and Marq. They'll keep the NCAA AQ next year, and add an associate member (if they can't flip one other member--Butler?), going forward.

Out of lax? I doubt it. They have GT, Prov., Nova, StJ, and Marq. They'll keep the NCAA AQ next year, and add an associate member (if they can't flip one other member--Butler?), going forward.
No they won't. The current Big East will become the AAC. None of its members play D-I lax.

The schools that you've listed will join a new conference to be called the Big East.
While it'll use that name, it'll be a new conference with a new office and a new commissioner.

No they won't. The current Big East will become the AAC. None of its members play D-I lax.

The schools that you've listed will join a new conference to be called the Big East.
While it'll use that name, it'll be a new conference with a new office and a new commissioner.
I think we're talking past each other. The way I looked at it--the league that will be called "Big East" next season will have a lax component.

I think we're talking past each other. The way I looked at it--the league that will be called "Big East" next season will have a lax component.
Yes, but it'll be a new conference with a different web site.

The people responsible for the referenced lax web page screw up (the point of this thread) will have nothing to do with lax next year.

Yes, but it'll be a new conference with a different web site.

The people responsible for the referenced lax web page screw up (the point of this thread) will have nothing to do with lax next year.
Well, I expect this year's web page is coming from Providence, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of those people end up working for the New (BB) Big East site next season.

On another subject--I think the New (FB) Big East missed the boat with their new name. Should have picked "Potpourri" (or Remnants or Dregs:)).

On another subject--I think the New (FB) Big East missed the boat with their new name. Should have picked "Potpourri" (or Remnants or Dregs:)).

I think Big Turd is appropriate. :D

I think Big Turd is appropriate. :D
On a related note. . .did anyone notice that Comm. Aresco doesn't want his league referred to as "AAC', but rather simply "American"? I think there is a branding issue here.

On a related note. . .did anyone notice that Comm. Aresco doesn't want his league referred to as "AAC', but rather simply "American"? I think there is a branding issue here.
If that's what he wants then they should drop the "Athletic" part of their name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom