BIG NEWS ORANGE NATION! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

BIG NEWS ORANGE NATION!

Does this mean that network shows on NBC, CW, etc will be preempted? One of the advantages of having the games on TWC was that I could watch the game and dvr a network show at the same time. If it's preempted I may not have that option. It really irks me to have a show I like preempted now by a Yankee game I have no interest in.
Yes, Orange games have my highest priority and I would put them first anyway but it would also be nice to still enjoy both.

Does this mean that network shows on NBC, CW, etc will be preempted? One of the advantages of having the games on TWC was that I could watch the game and dvr a network show at the same time. If it's preempted I may not have that option. It really irks me to have a show I like preempted now by a Yankee game I have no interest in.
Yes, Orange games have my highest priority and I would put them first anyway but it would also be nice to still enjoy both.

don't worry - you can catch all your CSI reruns on the USA Network.

Pretty big blow to TW Sports to lose all bball and fball rights for SU. Gotta think there going to go all in on ACC LAX coverage.

They were Flockers at TW Sports. Once I switched to FIOS, they would start games late (as much as 20 minutes a couple times), block games they were supposed to show and cut off the feed within a couple minutes of the final whistle. Hate those bastards.

They were Flockers at TW Sports. Once I switched to FIOS, they would start games late (as much as 20 minutes a couple times), block games they were supposed to show and cut off the feed within a couple minutes of the final whistle. Hate those bastards.

That happened to me and I was still their customer. I would DVR two different channels every week, one of which listed the SU game and it would still be a crap shoot if either channel ended up showing the game. And forget trying to DVR a listed game on an HD channel, that was sure to end in failure.