big play chew | Syracusefan.com

big play chew

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
When Nassib missed hims treaking down the sideline sin the first quarter I was pretty pissed, but Nassib should some poise in the pocket and I can't say enough about chew making those TD grabs, absolutely epic stuff. Was it me or did Wake lay a lot of man to man coverage against Chew and Lemon, and it seemed like the saftey really did not get over the help. Nassib missed a couple throws, but there were time I was screaming when I saw 1 on 1. On a side note, they are selling shock top at the Dome for the first time I saw and thats always exciting also.

When Nassib missed hims treaking down the sideline sin the first quarter I was pretty pissed, but Nassib should some poise in the pocket and I can't say enough about chew making those TD grabs, absolutely epic stuff. Was it me or did Wake lay a lot of man to man coverage against Chew and Lemon, and it seemed like the saftey really did not get over the help. Nassib missed a couple throws, but there were time I was screaming when I saw 1 on 1. On a side note, they are selling shock top at the Dome for the first time I saw and thats always exciting also.

They played both MTM and sagged really far off on Chew.