big play chew | Syracusefan.com

big play chew

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
When Nassib missed hims treaking down the sideline sin the first quarter I was pretty pissed, but Nassib should some poise in the pocket and I can't say enough about chew making those TD grabs, absolutely epic stuff. Was it me or did Wake lay a lot of man to man coverage against Chew and Lemon, and it seemed like the saftey really did not get over the help. Nassib missed a couple throws, but there were time I was screaming when I saw 1 on 1. On a side note, they are selling shock top at the Dome for the first time I saw and thats always exciting also.

When Nassib missed hims treaking down the sideline sin the first quarter I was pretty pissed, but Nassib should some poise in the pocket and I can't say enough about chew making those TD grabs, absolutely epic stuff. Was it me or did Wake lay a lot of man to man coverage against Chew and Lemon, and it seemed like the saftey really did not get over the help. Nassib missed a couple throws, but there were time I was screaming when I saw 1 on 1. On a side note, they are selling shock top at the Dome for the first time I saw and thats always exciting also.

They played both MTM and sagged really far off on Chew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom