Big ten taking the gas pipe* | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Big ten taking the gas pipe*

I took Michigan +4.5 and wanted that shot to miss and KU win by 3 now I have to sweat OT.

Michigan would've fouled and KU would've hit 2 and won by 5. This should be a better outcome for that line.

Kansas is going to gag this game and Onions Burke has dominated OT.

We gotta beat Marquette before I will ever care about the South region winner, but Michigan is a scary matchup for us. If we win tomorrow it will be interesting to watch that regional final. Kansas can be offensively challenged this game is their best shooting I have seen all season. Michigan has Burke, Staukikas, Robinson and McGray down low.

that was about the 5th inexplicable, bonehead play the kid made tonight

GO TO THE FREAKING HOLE! I just don't get these teams that set up plays for three. I don't care who you are...Albany in the first round or Kansas in the Sweet 16...you go to the hole. And go hard.

44cuse

Great game. Was rooting for Michigan. Johnson choked big time. How the f do you not shoot that shot.

Glad to prematurely call this game.

Not to look ahead, but I would rather face either of the remaining sourh teams instead of Kansas. Withey scarred the piss outta me.

Great game. Was rooting for Michigan. Mclemore choked big time. How the f do you not shoot that shot.

Assuming the last two sentences were both talking about the last play, that wasn't Mclemore; it was Elijah Johnson

wide open shot and he throws it out? Geez. This is good for us. I wanted Kansas out of the tourney in a bad way.
appropriate and good karma that the cheap bastid nut puncher is the one who effectively lost that game for them and did most of the screwing up. Karmas a good thing.

appropriate and good karma that the cheap bastid nut puncher is the one who effectively lost that game for them and did most of the screwing up. Karmas a good thing.

I thought he should've been kicked out of the game for that. He straight up punched a guy in the nuts

Kansas not having a true point finally bit them in the arse.

No way. Kansas is top 5 in defensive efficiency. Michigan is in the 40s. I'll take my chances against Michigan's soft D.

I understand but UM had nba talent all over the roster and zone busters all over it as well.

wide open shot and he throws it out? Geez. This is good for us. I wanted Kansas out of the tourney in a bad way.

You also wanted nothing to do with Indiana. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. You've lost all credibility around here. ;)

You also wanted nothing to do with Indiana. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. You've lost all credibility around here. ;)
Matchups are so important, but I don't even care who we play. If we are going to win this darn thing we have to play well every single game. We know what the Cuse is capable of. If the players play to their capabilities, and we don't get over on bullshit foul calls, we can do this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom