Big ten taking the gas pipe* | Syracusefan.com

Big ten taking the gas pipe*

I guess it was our little secret that the conference was overrated this year.

If Ohio State had to play a real team tomorrow the B1G may get shut out of the Final Four as I don't see Michigan coming back here against Kansas and Michigan State beating Duke. Wichita State doesn't have the matchups to beat Ohio State.

I would wait to see what Sparty does before proclaiming them over rated.

Michigan St will have to beat Duke and Louisville. Ohio st has had an easy road so far.

Well they will probably still get one team into the FF. Michigan still not out of this yet.
Interesting that OSU opened up as a 6.5 pt favorite over Wichita State but it has since dropped to 4.5, Meanwhile Cuse is now a 4 pt favorite, up from 3 and then 3.5

If we were lucky enough to get to the Final Four I wouldn't want to matchup with Michigan. They have a lot of NBA talent, and seem to have the shooters and inside game to matchup with our zone. Kansas is playing their best offensive game by far here and if you pick and roll against Withey you can score against them.

Ohio State should be out anyway. That call was .

It was like when Michgan State made it a few years ago when the officials jobbed Maryland.

Outcomes unknown, but horrible end-game officiating.

That is why I wouldn't want to play Michigan, HOW THE F DON'T YOU FOUL MY GOD.

If Ohio State had to play a real team tomorrow the B1G may get shut out of the Final Four as I don't see Michigan coming back here against Kansas and Michigan State beating Duke. Wichita State doesn't have the matchups to beat Ohio State.

Wow! They did!

a couple of weeks ago, JB said on his weekly show that Michigan State was the best team in the nation . . . maybe he misspoke, but that's what he said. and I would never discount Tom Izzo getting to the FF, regardless of the gauntlet he faces.

Kansas is taking a big drag on that pipe right now

I would never let a team shoot a 3 pt attempt with under 10 seconds on the clock I would always foul as they cross halfcourt. Michigan is going to win this game as they have momentum.

I took Michigan +4.5 and wanted that shot to miss and KU win by 3 now I have to sweat OT.

I would never let a team shoot a 3 pt attempt with under 10 seconds on the clock I would always foul as they cross halfcourt. Michigan is going to win this game as they have momentum.

Mclemore with 4 fouls for KU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom