Biggest Choke job in the History of basketball | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Biggest Choke job in the History of basketball

We were out scored by 30 in the 2nd half. We were up by 16 with 15:34 to go and lost by 17 is that not a chock job?
No a choke is when you get beat at the end this was a total collapse players and coaches. I thought that Jim did a poor job tonight maybe one of his top 10 worst coaching jobs. If anyone clutched tonight it was JB. For the life of me i do not know why he didnt coach the kids out of the press. It was obvious that our guards were not going to beat them especially with the way the game was being called. I would have either brought in a third gaurd and played cooney with BT and MCW or i would have sent our gaurds to the wings and played catch with christmas and CJ on the inbounds. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Tonight JB was a tad insane in his approach to beating the pressure.

That is passing out of fear. No plan, no confidence, no poise. Just fear.

See how it fits together?

No. I don't. That is how we have passed all year. MCW is a jump passer. It's been that way all season. Being "more aggressive" wasn't going to change anything in this game.

We have thrown lazy passes I the second half of this season. That has nothing to do with aggressiveness. If your argument is that this team needs to be more aggressive in general...then that we agree on. Lacks confidence? Agree. Maybe JB's fault? Potentially.

But none of that has anything to do with passing. We lack skill at passing. Bad passers. Nothing to do with intent.

44cuse

This isn't even the worst for Syracuse... wasn't the Michigan State game worse?

MSU was only 14.

But if I recall correctly UMass in the NIT was 21 and that same PH team was up 15+ on Pitt, URI and UMass.

But thanks making me think and have to bring up those memories jackass. :bang:

we were just up 16 6 mins ago and are now down by 1 What
Nah, I remember a NCAA Tournament Game against Michigan State in Michigan much worse, But then again they hadn't played 3 days in a row either:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom