Biggest Choke job in the History of basketball | Syracusefan.com

Biggest Choke job in the History of basketball

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
we were just up 16 6 mins ago and are now down by 1 What

I've lost track of the number of blown 2nd half double-digit leads we've had. Almost 3 in 3 nights, if not for a missed FT by Zanna.

When was the last time we came back from a 10+ point double digit lead in the 2nd half?

5 against 8 is a difficult road. The Louisville guards are getting away with murder.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Enough time to come back, but we need to get the aggressiveness and confidence back.

Enough time to come back, but we need to get the aggressiveness and confidence back.

No. We don't. We need to pass the ball better. All the aggressiveness in the world doesn't mean jack crap if you can't pass.

44cuse

No. We don't. We need to pass the ball better. All the aggressiveness in the world doesn't mean jack crap if you can't pass.

44cuse

Then you don't understand the meaning of aggressiveness. You can pass with fear, or with aggression. We played the last 15 minutes in abject fear.

This isn't even the worst for Syracuse... wasn't the Michigan State game worse?

Then you don't understand the meaning of aggressiveness. You can pass with fear, or with aggression. We played the last 15 minutes in abject fear.

No. They just aren't good passers. Jump pass after jump pass.

44cuse

I've lost track of the number of blown 2nd half double-digit leads we've had. Almost 3 in 3 nights, if not for a missed FT by Zanna.

When was the last time we came back from a 10+ point double digit lead in the 2nd half?

U watch a different team, I see SU come back often.

U watch a different team, I see SU come back often.

When was the last time they've come back from a 10+ point 2nd half deficit?

They seem to give up such leads far more often than they overcome them.

This isn't even the worst for Syracuse... wasn't the Michigan State game worse?
There was a game where SU was up like 15 with very little time left, like under 5 mins, and lost. That was the worst. MState was pretty bad also. This is bad because it's the last BE game and I wanted them to win and never thought they weren't going to until the very end.

No. They just aren't good passers. Jump pass after jump pass.

44cuse

That is passing out of fear. No plan, no confidence, no poise. Just fear.

See how it fits together?

we were just up 16 6 mins ago and are now down by 1 What

Jim...way to be a "Glee" fan. Not worth the drama. My goodness...biggest choke job? Really?

One could argue that losing to a team you defeated by 20+ less than a week earlier and held to 39 points could also be considered choking...

We were out scored by 30 in the 2nd half. We were up by 16 with 15:34 to go and lost by 17 is that not a chock job?

i literally had to walk away from the TV at the 10 minute mark. gave myself a 10 minute TO. so i missed a good part of the epic collapse but bright side is i got some maple baked beans soaking in the crockpot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom