Biggest Crowd Of The Year !!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Biggest Crowd Of The Year !!!!

If by sellout, you mean that the end zones could be sold out, then I think you might be right.

All those $85+ tickets between the 20s will not be sold or occupied. People need to get used to that.

I think many of the empty seats are season tickets.

I know that in Section 101 there are many season tix holders who have not come to a single game.

Puzzling to me.

Crowd check at 10pm
100 level - 124 seats remain
200 level - 610 seats remain
300 level - 3,633 seats remain
total of 4,367

Doesn't include student seats...Also, the first time I have seen any seats available behind the SU bench on TM all year..Section 102 has a few seats available..

I think many of the empty seats are season tickets.

I know that in Section 101 there are many season tix holders who have not come to a single game.

Puzzling to me.

Most aren't sold. There are 6 in front of me that gave them up after last year and they didn't get sold. Been empty all year. Would not be surprised if season tix were down this year even tho people said otherwise.

Crowd check at 10pm
100 level - 124 seats remain
200 level - 610 seats remain
300 level - 3,633 seats remain
total of 4,367

Doesn't include student seats...Also, the first time I have seen any seats available behind the SU bench on TM all year..Section 102 has a few seats available..

TM doesn't equate to tix available. Been off by 5K every game. Hope for a big walk up crowd.

I don't know if this is accurate at all or not, so just throwing it out there. It would seem that with a friday night game the walk-up sales would potentially be much less then a saturday game. People get out of work, get home, maybe get something to eat and in that time they decide to just sit at home instead.

Less. Then 8000 tix's are left.. My info is from a good source... It's going to be LOUD!!!!! "feel the noise". There will be more people there then you have seen in YEARS!!!! I hope the game will be good!! LGO!!!!!

Less. Then 8000 tix's are left.. My info is from a good source... It's going to be LOUD!!!!! "feel the noise". There will be more people there then you have seen in YEARS!!!! I hope the game will be good!! LGO!!!!!

I don't mean to sound like a but haven't we heard this a few times in the last couple years and it's always a little bit of a bust?

Well if my person is wrong I will never post the info I get again.. Sound like a plan? But if my person is right then..... Well it does not matter because I'll still post... :-()

Ticket count doesn't mean much though. I don't doubt we announce a tickets distributed crowd of 43K. But every game ths year there's been thousands less actual human beings in the Dome than the announced crowd.

I'd assume we'll see a decent walk up as well. Feeling good about this game for some reason.

8,000 left means they have sold 41, 500. Right now, that's less than Rutgers.

8,000 left means they have sold 41, 500. Right now, that's less than Rutgers.
I was at the Rutgers game and recall seeing alot of empty silver sections throughout the Dome. I'm guessing there was not more than 35,000 actual attendence.

If the attendence is less than the Rutgers game, it will not look good on national TV, IMO.

I was at the Rutgers game and recall seeing alot of empty silver sections throughout the Dome. I'm guessing there was not more than 35,000 actual attendence.

If the attendence is less than the Rutgers game, it will not look good on national TV, IMO.

I agree. 42+ was the announced sold and there was about 35-37 there. There will be less no shows IMO for WVU but if we have only sold 41500 that only puts 39-40k in the seats. I'm gonna guess the sold will end up at 43k with about 40-41 in the seats.

I agree. 42+ was the announced sold and there was about 35-37 there. There will be less no shows IMO for WVU but if we have only sold 41500 that only puts 39-40k in the seats. I'm gonna guess the sold will end up at 43k with about 40-41 in the seats.
if they announce 43k, the actual fannies in the seats is more like 35-37k

if they announce 43k, the actual fannies in the seats is more like 35-37k

That would be the highest percentage of no shows all year.

That would be the highest percentage of no shows all year.
rutgers game couldnt have been more than 35-36 there, at least from where i was down on the field.

...will be good to participate in parent's weekend with a large crowd and a good game...for two teams that most likely will be leaving the BE and maybe never play against each other again...though I am hopeful that we continue to knock heads and pound the hardwood against WVU every now and then...

And WV will probably travel MORE people than any other team we play. So if there is more sold it might be WV people and not Cuse people.

But this is the song and dance before ever game now, not many tickets left and they announce the crowd at 40,000-42,000 or so everytime. The same "CHICKEN LITTLE" fans saying we have sold all of these tickets and its never true.

And WV will probably travel MORE people than any other team we play. So if there is more sold it might be WV people and not Cuse people.

But this is the song and dance before ever game now, not many tickets left and they announce the crowd at 40,000-42,000 or so everytime. The same "CHICKEN LITTLE" fans saying we have sold all of these tickets and its never true.

Yepper and you'll see plenty of gold and blue tonight unlike Rutgers who always talk but never back up the bullcrap that spews out of their mouths. It possibly is the last time wv ever plays here.

Yepper and you'll see plenty of gold and blue tonight unlike Rutgers who always talk but never back up the bullcrap that spews out of their mouths. It possibly is the last time wv ever plays here.

Agree that WVU will have plenty more than rutgers ever does (which isn't saying much), but it won't be the typical WVU crowd since it is a Friday nite vs. Saturday. I think that alone cuts the WVU contingent in half almost.

True...but my sources go along with this being the most full Dome of the year. I think we'll see well over 40k actual "butts" on the benches.

Now the real question is will there be over 40k still there in the 4th Q.

Can you imagine what would happen if we did see 40,000 actual butts at the game? As in, the entire crowd moons the field at once? Oh the humanity.

Agree that WVU will have plenty more than rutgers ever does (which isn't saying much), but it won't be the typical WVU crowd since it is a Friday nite vs. Saturday. I think that alone cuts the WVU contingent in half almost.

Good point but most of them don't have normal jobs, bootleggers and roadkill side of the road BBQ joints can close at any time.

Good point but most of them don't have normal jobs, bootleggers and roadkill side of the road BBQ joints can close at any time.

:)

I am starting to wonder if there might actually be people in my row this week.. havent seen on since the PSU game.. might mean no more laying down to watch the games..
Let's hope SU plays a whole lot better tonite than they did the last time PSU was in the dome!

Let's hope SU plays a whole lot better tonite than they did the last time PSU was in the dome!

You know as bad as GRob was P had 4 horrible blowout losses vs Vtech, WV, Purdue and Georgia Tech and I believe 3 of those were at home.