Biggest sign the rivalry has changed... | Syracusefan.com

Biggest sign the rivalry has changed...

Over at the Georgetown Forum: Louis Orr is a plant infecting the Hoyas. Our plan is working.

Post 1
Georgetown @ Syracuse 12/8/18 Discussion | HoyaTalk

Post 2
Georgetown @ Syracuse 12/8/18 Discussion | HoyaTalk

That's a TL;DR for me but from what I gather Orr got us this win? LOL, that's good stuff.

Even if I played along I still don't like it. I heard Ewing call Orr a Hoya in some article, I'm sorry but no good man deserves to be called a Hoya. I'd rather we'd lost the game then to see him on their bench and being called that foul language. :vomit:

Yeah there is even a thread here about how Patrick Ewing is doing a great job... we have all gone soft :)

That's a TL;DR for me but from what I gather Orr got us this win? LOL, that's good stuff.

Even if I played along I still don't like it. I heard Ewing call Orr a Hoya in some article, I'm sorry but no good man deserves to be called a Hoya. I'd rather we'd lost the game then to see him on their bench and being called that foul language. :vomit:

Dude...shhhh

He is doing covert ops for us.

Cincy/Xavier is the most intense rivalry in college basketball and they play in December also.
Fists always flying

Those Hoya posters know there shipt. Very detailed.
Made the mistake of reading that linked post. Wow, I'll never get that 3 minutes of my life back .. more fiction in there than the Leatherstocking Tales. Before I get to NB's take on Louis Orr, I should point out that perdition means eternal damnation. Saying "eternal perdition" is redundant. Natty shouldn't use words he doesn't understand.

As far as Louis Orr goes, suggesting that he's some kind of double-agent is comical. He's a basketball coach. He did his best to prepare and coach his team. The Hoyas just lost. Same as last year. To any questions about Orrs loyalty I would offer a single counterexample ... his Seton Hall team delivered one of the worst beatdowns in Dome history.

I don't know why I bother with this, since it's just another GT bloviator. But if you're going to invoke the name of James Fenimore Cooper in critiquing a loss, better to offer something more plausible than a conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
Made the mistake of reading that linked post. Wow, I'll never get that 3 minutes of my life back .. more fiction in there than the Leatherstocking Tales. Before I get to NattyBumpo's conspiracy theory about Louis Orr, I should point out that perdition means eternal damnation. Saying "eternal perdition" is therefore redundant. Natty shouldn't use words he doesn't understand.

As far as Louis Orr goes, suggesting that he's some kind of double-agent is comical. He's a basketball coach and he did his best to prepare and coach his team. The Hoyas just lost. Same as the last 4 times. To the questions about Orrs loyalty I would offer one counterexample ... his Seton Hall team that delivered one of the worst beatdowns in Dome history.

I don't know why I bother with this, since it's just another GT bloviator. But if you're going to use a James Fenimore Cooper character as your namesake, at least have an intelligent take.
I enjoyed your wry critique. And yes his “take” was rather extravagant.

Ewing didn't listen to him Watch replay of Louis throwing up his hands during T.O. and going to rear of huddle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom