Biggest SU Supporter --Doug Gottlieb? | Syracusefan.com

Biggest SU Supporter --Doug Gottlieb?

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
He called it today and was the only talking head at CBS praising the Cuse. Imagine that.

I loved it when Gottlieb pointed out that if you hold the last two opponents to the lowest FG% and points of the season, then it's the defense (dummies!). I inserted the last word for him, but that is what he wanted to say. :)

Cheers,
Neil

He called it today and was the only talking head at CBS praising the Cuse. Imagine that.
ummm... maybe he's on 620 now for the drive home,what a suck as$

you can tell kenny and charles don't follow college hoops

Please tell me this is a joke

nope.not a joke.

He's on 620 am radio for the drive home after a hard days work.No more S.U. sports on a local level at that time.

His radio show is about to air in the Syracuse market next month. Ratings ploy?

nope.not a joke.

He's on 620 am radio for the drive home after a hard days work.No more S.U. sports on a local level at that time.

Hmm...i don't think 620 has run any sports programing in more than year. Do you mean 1260?

Now that Gottlieb doesn't have the ESPN scripted agenda, hes less swarmy and douchey. And his basketball knowledge shines through.

Hmm...i don't think 620 has run any sports programing in more than year. Do you mean 1260?
yeah... my bad as when Parkins left I pretty much ignored the station except for a few minutes a couple of times this week.

hes always been good... the problem was the people who mistook critical comments for an agenda.

If you really objectively listen to what he has to say, without a preconceived notion that he is going to anti-Syracuse, he is one of the most knowledgeable commentators on the air. He is not afraid to be critical of teams or to call a spade a spade. Granted he does rip Syracuse at times. But, that doesn't automatically make him wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom